Art Show

{Kawaii's POV}
I woke up to see Whiskers was in my face.
"Meow~" she said cutely.
"Nya~" I responded. She jumped off me and I went to feed her, because for some reason Yuu and Mk don't. I put her tuna in the dish and started to get ready. I put on a light pink t-shirt with a light blue jacket and blue jeans.
"I'm going out, don't let anything happen to Whiskers!" I yelled at Mk while opening the front door.
"KANOJO WA DAIJOBUDAROU!" Mk yelled from her room.
"I SAID STOP TALKING IN JAPANESE!" I yelled back.
"LE!"
I closed the door and started walking down the street. We lived in a one story house outside the city. It was nice having all the backyard space and trees, but the city was far away. Once I got there, I realized that it was Saturday, aka people day. I'm pretty good with socializing, but trying to get thew a crowd of them SUCKS! I started walking threw making sure I didn't bump into anyone, till I made it to Hot Topic.
Mk told me a lot about that place so I wanted to check it out. I walked in and realized I didn't fit in. The store was black, lots of the people wore dark colors, and I'm here in light pink. I went to the Attack On Titan part of the store and looked at the t-shirts. There was one green one with the wings of freedom on it. Another with Eren and the Colossal Titan, and one of my favs Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Levi, and the colossal titan in chibi form.
"Yes," I said to myself grabbing the chibi shirt. {Time Skip brought to you by my germaphobe cat}
I was laying on my bed drawing anime pictures when I got a text.

Mk: Sup girl. I wanted to tell you there is an art show at the Lake View mall today. Me and Yuu just saw it!!!

I jumped off my bed and looked threw all my pictures I drew.
"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope," I said throwing the bad ones behind me making my room a mess. I finally found a good one of Jinku from Dangaranpa (sorry for spelling errors)
I put of picture in my bag and booked it out the door.
"MUST! GET TO! MAAALLLLLL!" I yelled when I ran by Gaara who gave me a weird look.
                              {At Mall}
I ran around the mall at least 20 times looking for Mk and Yuu.
"What am I doing?" I asked myself, "Mk always goes to Hot Topic," I ran to the other side of the mall where Hot Topic it.
GOT TO GO FAST! GOT TO GO FAST FAST FAST! I thought to myself as I ran. I FINALLY made it to Hot Topic as Mk and Yuu were walking out.
"Sup," Mk said waving, clearly not giving a crap I LOOKED like crap.
"Art. Show. Now," said brushing my messy hair out of my face. It's at Carter's Crafts," (idk I just made that name up)  Mk said.
"That's. across. The mall," I said.
"Yup!" Mk giggled then skipped away with Yuu right by her side.
"BTW YOU COULD HAVE TEXTED!" Mk yelled back. I looked like a monster ready to kill it's pray as she left.
"What," I said to a person staring at me weird.
                      {Other Side Of Mall}
I walked in Carter's Crafts after fixing myself up in the ladies bathroom, and found the art contest entries.
"I would like to enter this," I said ti tur man at the desk.
"We aren't taking anymore entries sorry," he said in a snarky tone.
"Look," I stared looking at his name plate, "Brandon, I ran across the mall multiple times to enter this drawing. Cut me sine slack,"
"I'm bit going to. I would get fired," he said pushing my paper towards me.
"Meow~" I looked down at my feet and saw Whiskers rubbing against my legs.
"Hey cutie," I said picking her up.
"Is that your cat?" Brandon asked.
"Yes," I said.
"There's no animals in the store. Get that ugly creature out of here along with the cat," he said.
"What did you just call me," I said putting Whiskers on the counter. My eye twitched and I grinned my teeth together waiting for him to answer. I looked startled at me then called security. Let's just say, I have to shop at a different mall for a few months.