Vaction Part 1

{Mk's POV}
I walked down the air port next to Yuu getting ready to wait for the plane. We were heading off to get on a cruise, and I hate planes.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Yeah," I said in a shaky voice.
"Guys!" I heard Ms yell from down the air port. I looked at her and she was waving at me next to Gaara, Kawaii, and Crow.
"Hey!" I yelled running down.
"You ready for vacation!?"  Ms said excitedly. I nodded trying to hide my fear. Everyone sat down and Yuu put his arm around me and gave me a smile of, 'Its okay'
They called our plane and we boarded, it was a hassle because someone was walking from seat 60 to the front. It was annoying.
We sat there for a minute or two and the flight attendants went over the safety procedures.
The plane started to move and I gripped Yuu's hand. I was sitting in the middle seat, the seat that one of my favorite you tubers Jaiden Animations said was the worst (Check you Jaiden she's cool) and I agreed with her. We took off into the air and I kept my eyes closed in feat of the plane falling and we all die.
(Time skip and Ms's POV)
I sat on the plane board as frick next to Gaara. He was asleep and my phone was dead. I looked around the plane to watch and see what my friends were doing. Crow was listing to music that I could hear through her headphones, Kawaii was drawing, Mk was sitting in fear next to Yuu who was comforting her and I was board. Yeah boredom!
After like two hours we landed and got off at New Orleans.
(Kawaii's POV)
We all hoped off and went to the area to grab our bags. We got down there and a man hilding a sign saying "Hyakuya Yuichiro"
"What's that?" I asked him.
"I got us a limo," he said with a smirk.
"A LIMO!?!?" All of us yelled in unison, he nodded happily. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!
We walked into the parking garage with the limo driver who said his name was Greg. He led us to the limo and it was AMAZING. He packed our bags in the back starting a nice conversation with Yuu as the rest of us got in

(Limo inside) I sat on the side with Crow, Gaara and Ms sat at the front (they were riding backwards) and Mk and Yuu say normally

(Limo inside)
I sat on the side with Crow, Gaara and Ms sat at the front (they were riding backwards) and Mk and Yuu say normally.
"Okay everybody!" Greg said from the front seat, "Lets get going!" He started driving through the city and it was amazing, it wasn't like sky scrapers or stuff, but it was enough to be amazed. Greg told us many thing about the city. He told is about the shotgun shutters and why they were called that. After like a half hour or so, we made it to the hotel. We walked in and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! 

 We walked in and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! 

(Hotel)I was freaking out like crazy!!!"Come on guys we checked in," Yuu said leading us past the check in desk to the back

(Hotel)
I was freaking out like crazy!!!
"Come on guys we checked in," Yuu said leading us past the check in desk to the back.
"I heard that this place was haunted," Yuu said.
"Huh?" Mk asked with a bit of fear in her voice.
"Yeah,  there are stories about people being killed here in the ballroom upstairs,"
"Cool," Crow shrugged.
Yuu and Mk shared a room, Crow and I shared a room, and Ms and Gaara shared a room.
                            (Crow's POV)
We walked in our room and I flopped on the bed.
"Hey Crow! We have an amazing view of the pool!" Kawaii laughed.
I sat up and looked around the room, two beds, a desk, a TV, and a bathroom.
"Hey Crow," Kawaii said.
"Yeah?"
"What are we gonna do for din-"
"MEEEP!" Mk yelled from across the hall.
"The frick?"
                              (Mk's POV)
I ran out of the bathroom terrified.
"Are you okay?" Yuu asked.
"The light, i-its kept flickering," I said scared.
He just laughed at me.
"What!" I asked, "It was a ghost!"