This Is War

{Mk's POV}
I skipped into the living and saw Yuu passed out on the couch and the anime Fairy Tail on TV. I laughed and skipped into the kitchen and poured a glass of cereal, then sat down and turned on Attack On Titan Junior High.
I finished my cereal with lots of milk left in the bowl. I gave some to Jill my cat. But being the butt she is, she left like half of the milk in it. I glanced and Yuu (who was still asleep) and got the best idea.
"Wake up or else," I threatened him in his sleep. He didn't wake up so I poured some milk on my face.
"WHAT THE FLIP WAS THAT FOR!?!?" He yelled jumping up.
"You should have gotten up when I told you too," I laughed then walked into Kawaii's room to do the same thing.
                               {Ms's POV}
I woke up to Winter in my face. I got some pop tarts and went out to go see Crow. Mk is making me because Crow an I haven't talked much after the pets. I walked down the street to Bella's house. For some reason, she lives in a creepy forest, well in the day time it's fine, but once night time fell, it's creepy. I skipped down the street singing K-Pop to myself, but others heard me and gave me weird looks. I shrugged it off and kept skipping to Crow's.
I made it to her house, knocked on her door, and a bird flew out the door when Crow opened it.
"HISSSSSSSS!" Crow yelled and the bird flew back in it's cage.
"Okay?" I said confused.
"Let's go!" Crow said walking out the door and I fallowed behind.
                               {Yuu's POV}
After I cleaned myself off and got in my grey sweatshirt, dark blue jeans, and black chucks. I was getting myself a pop tart when my phone beebed.
Crow: I have her what about you???
Yuu: She's getting ready so park right?
Crow: Yup! Bring your camera
Yuu: Why we want them to make up?
Crow: But if they don't we can record the fight
Yuu: You are evil
Crow: IM AN EVIL POTATO!!!!!!! 🥔🥔🥔🥔

Crow: I have her what about you???Yuu: She's getting ready so park right?Crow: Yup! Bring your camera Yuu: Why we want them to make up?Crow: But if they don't we can record the fight Yuu: You are evilCrow: IM AN EVIL POTATO!!!!!!! 🥔🥔🥔🥔

                                {At the Park}
"So what are we doing here?" Mk asked as we walked down the path past the part where kids play.
"To meet someone," I said.
"Who?" Mk asked eyeing me.
"You'll see," I smirked.
"IS IT SPONGE BOB!?" She yelled.
"No,"
"Awwwwww,"
We walked over a bridge to an area where it's just a walk way. We saw many people on there phones walking around.
"I FOUND A RARE ONE!" Some yelled causing tons of people to come over.
"What is that about?" I asked
"Probably Pokémon GO," she shrugged.
"Don't you have that game?" I asked walking down the path.
"Yeah but I got rid of it, one my battery always died, and two if it didn't die my phone would get to hot and shut off," she sighed.
"Oh that sucks,"
"The game sucked anyway,"
We made it to the back on the circle path and we saw Crow and Ms standing there. Crow waved us over and I had to drag Mk over.
"Well," Ms said glaring at Mk.
"Hiiiiiiii," Mk said trying not to act scared.
"Well then, now that you're here. Make up," Crow said.
"Okay!" Mk said putting out her hand. Ms stared at her.
"I would start recording now," Crow whispered to me.
                             {Crow's POV}
Yuu pulled out his camera and started recording Mk and Ms.
"I would run," Ms said in a low tone. Next thing I knew Ms was chasing Mk. Mk was running like an athlete and Ms was running like Mikasa from Attack on Titan, but she called it the Naruto Run.
"GIVE IT BACK!" Ms yelled in a high voice causing me to cringe.
"Why?" I asked covering my ears.
"I DON'T HAVE IT!" Mk yelled back, "YUU DOES!"
"She stopped chasing Mk and glared at Yuu.
"You have my Sasuke figure?" She asked.
"Oh I was wondering who's that was," Yuu laughed. Next thing I knew, Ms was kicking and punching Yuu yelling.
"GIVE HIM BACK!"