Chapter Twelve

~~Narrators Point of view~~

Allison and Sam had gotten back to their hotel room shortly after midnight as they had a long day and were tired. They had both changed into shorts and tank tops and gotten into bed together. Allison was curled up into the crook under Sam's chin as she slept. Sam woke up several times, unable to sleep until she remembered that Allison was right there which was comforting. 

Sam woke up once more in a panic noticing Allison was no longer curled up against her. She checked the clock and realized it was only 8:30, she wasn't usually up for another hour or 2. 

"Allie?" She sat up halfway, leaning back on her elbows. 

"Innn here sleepy headd." She said in a sing-songy tone, skipping into the room and sitting by Sam's feet on the bed. 

"How-" she smiled at the look on Allison's face which had the biggest smile across it. "How long have you been up for?" She finally asked her

"Just an hour." Allison was dressed in a pink tank top and white shorts. Sam sat up and ran her hands through her hair, than slouched over and put her head down.

"I guess I should get ready you're probably starving."

"Yes, please!" She hopped up and Sam slowly dragged herself over to the bathroom

"Grab me some clothes. Will ya?" 

"Yes, Ma'am" Allison nodded and skipped over to the dresser.

Sam took a quick shower, cold enough to wake her up but warm enough that she wasn't freezing. When she got out of the shower she let out a giggle realizing what Allison had picked out for her to wear, the same exact thing that she was wearing. She put it on holding her smile in place and entering the living room area. Placing her hands on her hips she smiles at Allison.

"Really?" Sam laughed unable to hold her sarcastic face any longer.

"But you look so great in it!" 

"I agree." she rolled her eyes and held her arms open waiting for Allison.

"Ready gir-" Her mother paused putting her hands up to her face.

"You girls look adorable!" She clapped her hands together as if she were a seal.

"Yes, Yes, Ready, c'mon, let's go!" Allison was almost unable to control her excitement. Everyone slid their shoes on and grabbed their little backpack they had filled with anything they might need throughout the day.

"Let's go!" Her mother waved her hand toward the door. They all walked down to the where the buses picked people up and found the one that would bring them to Animal Kingdom.

"You sure you're up to this sweetheart." Allison's father asked in a serious tone

"I'm positive daddy, I feel better today than any day the past two weeks, I'll tell you if I don't feel well." Her father studied her expression for a moment, "I promise" She added with a believable smile.

"The bus is coming!" Mrs. Anders shouted, only loud enough so they could hear. Allison jumped onto Sam's back and kissed her cheek as she carried her onto the bus.

There was another family with 3 kids getting on the bus behind them, the mother of the family gave them a disapproving look and held her children closer. Seeing this upset Sam, this led her to grab Allison by the face and kiss her without breaking eye contact with the mother. 

A short while later they had been at the park and Allison was skipping and dragging Sam behind her. The two girls who were wearing matching outfits pranced from ride to ride and saw only a small part of what there was to see before it was lunch time. They went to the Rainforest Cafe and ordered their lunch. 

"Oh, my god I want that!" Allie pointed over to the gift shop area which held a stuffed giraffe

"Alright, we can get some stuff when you finish eating." Mr. Anders smiled and nodded towards the food she had barely touched since it hit the table.

"But, I'm not that hungry." Allison looked down obviously not having an appetite

"Hey it's fine!." Her mother started, trying to find the correct way to get her to eat. "Just try and take a few bites even if you're not hungry. Don't worry if you don't finish it all we can take it to go OK?"

"Yeah, okay." She nodded and attempted to take a few bites of her food and after about 5 minutes of staring at it she had only taken a few bites. Everyone accepted that she just wasn't hungry and they paid their tab and headed over to the gift shop.

"I want everything." She stared at all of the plush animals in awe. She had always loved animals and was so excited that she was able to be in a room filled with everything she loved. 

After browsing the shop for nearly an hour Allison had picked out nearly one of each animal it seemed. They pranced out of the shop and back into the park. It was only 1pm and they had 5 hours until they had to be at their dinner reservation. 

"What shall we do next?" 

"TREE" Allison shouted as they passed the tree of life.

"Ok lets go there" Mr. and Mrs. Anders agreed and they headed over to it. There were all different types of animals carved into the trunk of the tree, Allison stood there in awe just staring at the masterpiece. They walked through the park some more hitting just about every location and decided to head back to the hotel so they could change into more formal clothing. 

"Whyyyy won't you tell me where we're going!" Allison wrapped her arms around Sam from behind and rested her head on her shoulder begging for an answer to her question.

"It's a surprise, go put your dress on now your dad is going to walk in on us again and feel all strange." Allison groaned and dragged her feet over to where her dress was hanging. Her dress was short, black and floral. Her legs we're the perfect type legs for a dress. She slid on a pair of black, jeweled sandals. Her toes were painted light pink with sparkles and it matched the shade of the flowers perfectly. 

"Come on girls if we want to get there on time we have to leave now!" Mrs. Anders shouted. They headed out to the bus station area's and took a bus to Magic Kingdom.

"So where are we eating." Allison asked for the 10th time since they left the hotel room. They walked up to the castle and Allison's eyes widened as she realized they'd be eating there. 

"Oh, My goodness. Are we-" 

"Yes, Ma'am!" Sam confirmed and nodded at Allison's question. Allison began to jump up and down as they entered the restaurant and were taken to their table.

"This, has to be the best night of my life." Everyone smiled, Mrs. Anders grabbed Allison's hand and looked her in the eye 

"I'm so glad, but there's something we should tell you."