Chapter Two

Landon POV
      I walk into last period taking yesterday's events off my mind and looked around for my baby. I looked up and knew something was wrong since she wasn't in her assigned seat. "Mr.Chase are you gonna stand there staring or are you going to take your seat" the teacher said. Walking to my seat I sit down next to my new seat mate tuning out the lesson and staring at Amina until I hear the bell ring. Amina rushes out the classroom as if it is on fire and before I knew it I was running after her. Grabbing her wrist I pulled her to me. Just as I was about to question her, a loud smack rung through the parking lot.

Amina POV     The sound of me slapping him could be heard around the world making everything and everyone go silent and turning their attention to us

Amina POV
     The sound of me slapping him could be heard around the world making everything and everyone go silent and turning their attention to us. I wasn't one to have everyone up in my business but I couldnt help the question I've been wondering come spilling out. "How could you do this to me?After all I've done for you and after all we've been through and you throw it away like that" I scream. He looked a bit confused before realization came to his face and his face turned to a look of sorrow. "Baby I-" he started but I wasnt finished " No don't baby me because you weren't even gonna tell me you even came to my house late last night like everything was good. You came and you knew she was there Landon. You were smiling in my face this morning and still didn't tell me like it didn't matter,like it was okay and like. It. Was. Routine. Then the bitch you fucking were with. My sister?The same chick my parents took in. It's all clear now. Her lying saying she was sick so that she got out of the family dinner."I scream and sobbed looking like an idiot. "No no no baby girl I was drunk I didn't even know what I was doing" he said holding my waist and me loving the feeling of him touching but I won't let that cloud my head right now. "Drunk? Drunk. Thats not a fucking excuse you said you weren't gonna be there in the first fucking place you lied and lied to me digging yourself into a deeper hole" I pushed his hands down from my waist and got in my car. I drove until I finally got somewhere I could feel good again. Lori's Dance Studio. I ran into the building and got my dancing clothes and started to put my emotions into the dance I had to do for competition.

     I didn't realize anybody was watching and until I hearloud clapping coming from the entrance of the room I was in. I didn't realize I was crying until a tear dropped on my hand. "That was brilliant Amira darling dance like that at the competition and you are sure to win.. honey what's wrong" I heard Mrs.Lori talking but then again I didn't and then I felt myself falling ... falling into darkness a darkness that I welcomed greatly as I hit the ground.