Chapter Six

Amina POV
"Well shit" I said. "Mommy you said a bad word" Madison said giggling while Noah hid behind my legs being the shy kid he is completely opposite of Madison. "Did that kid just say mom?" I hear Lyric ask. "Hey my sister has a name and its Madison and thats what you will call her lady" I hear Noah yell back to Lyric. "Oh uh uhm I'm sorry your sister and you are very beautiful" she replied "Handsome" shouted Madison"Boys are handsome" she said.

           I looked up to see Landon looking at the kids specifically Noah. "Can I talk to you for a minute baby uhm uh Amina" Landon said. I look at him for a second before I walk upstairs to my room know he would follow."So what's up" he asked but I wasn't having it. "Nope what do want" I said shutting down everything else he had to say."Okay okay are they mine?" I thought about it for a minute. "No, just him" I stated.

       His faced turned into an unknown emotion "How could you not tell me that you were pregnant with my child Amina how selfish could you be" he yelled."Uhm no first off we aren't gonna do that yelling Shit and I went to tell you then I found out you were sleeping with my sisters behind my back for months and I knew I had to get away there was nothing left for me here back then or now but I decided to grow up and put our differences aside and let you have a relationship with your son so you're welcome" I turned to leave the room when he grabbed my wrist "the little girl Madison where are her parents?" he asked "not that it's any of your business but they died so I took her in" I said and finally left the room to join the party.

         I went downstairs and see my kids playing with the dogs and everybody just staring at them in amazement I guess they never seen kids before cause damn. I felt someone touch my shoulder and turned to see Lyric and Marie looking at me with mixed emotions."I though we were bestfriends how could you not tell us you were pregnant" Marie said. I looked at her with disbelief "bestfriends? You wanna talk about bestfriends when you knew the guy I was in love with was screwing my sister on the side and then coming and laying in my bed with me?" They looked down knowing what I was saying was right. "I would never do something like that to either of you and the fact that y'all did it to me was heartbreaking" I said and then turned and walked over to Noah "Noah baby can you come here for a second" I said "Yeah yeah Mommy" he cheered and jumped in my arms.

       I carried him over to Landon and they stared at Eachother "bub this is your daddy" I said softly. Noah hesitated before he reached out and placed his hand on Landon's cheek and then reached for him and that's when Landon grabbed him and held him close to his chest. I felt tugging on my leg and looked down to see Madison with her arms raised to be picked up and that's when I gathered her in my arms and she laid on my shoulder and proceeded to suck her thumb while looking around with her big eyes.

       I heard a throat clearing and turned to see none other than Rebecca with her hands on her hips looking like she is owed some type of explanation which she aint getting from me. I grabbed Noah from Landon's arms and then went upstairs to my room with my babies knowing Landon was once again following me. "I wanna be a family I want to be in you guy's life" he said sternly and I looked at him trying not to laugh at this funny joke. "Uhm how about-"