Chapter 36

Alejandro POV
I smiled seeing the little boy shrink away from me. "I wouldn't hurt you my boy. I just wanna know what happened with the ... big people" I said smiling. He loosened back up a bit before smiling then frowning looking as if he was going to cry. "Well...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Noah's Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up laying in ... grass? Oops did I fall asleep outside again. Hehe silly me, I hope Mommy isn't looking for me. I stand up and open my eyes to see myself in a park. Looking around I was the only one there except for a lady. WAIT! That's my mommy. I run at her "MOMMY MOMMY!!" I scream hugging and look up to see it isn't her. "Well geez I'm sorry ma'am I thought you were my mommy" I said sadly. She laughed softly before hugging me. I try to push her away because mommy said strangers are bad. "HEY MISS YOU ARE GONNA GET ME IN SOME REEEEALLL BIG TROUBLE HERE" I yelled. "Ahh Noah you're just like your mama when she was younger" she said making stop pulling. "Well how do you know that... are you one of those looker people mommy talks about (stalkers)" I asked. "Why not at all. I am her mother" she said sadly. "No you are not. My granny isn't this pretty". She took ahold of my hand. "Come child we don't have lots of time. It's about time someone hears what this woman here has to say"she said. "Well okay. I'm a great listener but those slides are calling me too". She just smiled and shook her head whispering "just like your mama". We sat at the bench and she gave me a cookie. "When your mother Amina was a little girl much younger than yourself  your grandfather got caught up in some .. business. Now your real grandmother Octavia-" "HEY. My granny's name is Mabel." She shook her head. "Hush boy. Now your granny Octavia wanted to leave your grandfather because of the money problems he was causing but he wouldn't let that happen. He said he would fix the problems that he caused. One day some men and a woman by the name of Mabel showed up to the door. Your grandfather Luther opened the door and greeted the woman with a kiss. Now that made Octavia so angry she demanded to leave with her child. Now Luther wouldn't let that happen and said he fixed the problem and all he needed was Amina. Now I .. Octavia would not let them take her baby so they took her by force. Mabel is an evil woman who will do whatever to get what she want and she wanted a family but couldnt have one of her own do to problems. Luther gave up his wife to save his own tail. Now they are living a life with Octavia's baby. When they took her baby they got Octavia and locked her up with no food, no water until it was too late. Now Octavia looks down at her baby and grandbabies hoping for them to get away soon." She finished. I looked at the lady with tears in my eyes. "Well who is the real Mabel" I asked. "She's your father's father right hand man or in this case woman." I nodded and acted like I know what that meant. "You have to wake up now baby" she said making me laugh. "I am up silly goose" she shook her head "No close your eyes and open them. You will really be up then" she said walking away. "WAIT what's your name" I asked. She turned around to me and shouted "OCTAVIA!" I gasped and was suddenly sitting up in a room. I looked over to see my mommy. "MOMMY MOMMY" I shouted but she still slept. Someone came through the door and I see it was grandma.. well Mabel. "You are NOT my grandma" I yelled. She walked up to me and pinched my cheeks. "Of course I am you little shit" she said throwing my head back. She whistled and a lot of people came into the room. "WHY Arent they dead. I said dead mot alive." she shouted. "Why would you let Alejandro buy them if you were gonna capture and kill them" a man said. "You can never have to much money. I have no use for Luther's bratty ass daughter anymore and I want her gone. I gave this little slut everything and she ran away because she wanted to have sex. Well now there will be consequences. Oh and no one asked you to talk." She said raising something and making a loud noise causing the man to fall to the ground. "Ma'am Alejandro is on the way. Should we tell the boss?" A girl asked. She shooked her head. "No but get me out of her." She walked over and kicked me in the head making me fall back asleep and next thing I know my mommy was holding me.
~~~~~~Noah's Flashback Ended~~~~~~

                                    Alejandro POV
I stared at the boy rubbing my hand across my face. I hear a struggled sob at the door to see Amina with her hand on her mouth crying. We made eye contact before she took off running. I jump up scaring Noah. "That will be all" I said running after Amina.