Chapter 21(Explicit)

(Contains Smut)
Amina POV
I was sitting in Alejandro's room reading on my phone when it's suddenly slung across the. "HEY THAT'S AN IPHONE YOU KNOW THOSE SHITS BREAK EASILY" I yelled at Alejandro without thinking. He glared at me before grabbing me by my neck and pushing me down on the bed straddling me. He then leaned down to whisper in my ear

"I do what and say things for a reason to protect you and those kids in there so for you to go against me and leave after I told you not to will have consequences

"I do what and say things for a reason to protect you and those kids in there so for you to go against me and leave after I told you not to will have consequences. You're lucky I don't kill John" he say gripping my neck tight. He then flipped me over and slapped my ass causing me to let out a low moan.He then wrapped my hair around his hand pulling me putting open mouth kisses on my neck and shoulders. Pulling my dress over my head he grips my breast tightly causing me to wince "YOU WENT WITHOUT A BRA" he yelled. "Hey asshole you can give me some serious damage gripping me like that" I yelled back. Turning me back around he slipped his hand into my underwear and started rubbing my clit making me moan loudly causing him to cover my mouth with his other hand. He gripping my underwear and yanked them off cause me to glare and him to smirk. I was about to yell until I felt something latch onto me cause my back to arch. I reached down gripping his hair while cover my mouth and screaming loudly. Bucking against his mouth he forced his tongue into my hole as deep as possible and furiously rubbed my clit causing my eyes to cross. I felt him kissing his way up my stomach to my neck before I felt something at my entrance I tried to say no but my back was already arching into the air.

"Fuck U-ugh Ale-Ah Ugh" he was thrusting into slow yet fast and I clenched tightly around him and came. He then flipped me over on my side and pushed his way into me covering my mouth.

I reached back and pushed against his stomach trying to push him back cause it was too much. "Baby Stop its too much" I scream and all he did was turned us over so that I was on top and gripped my waist tightly so that I couldn't get up so I just went with it.

I clenched and let myself go down his cock and he pulled me over to the edge of the bed and slowed his thrust down and pulled out cumming onto my back. He no longer supported me making me fall onto the bed exhausted and sleepy. I felt him wipe me down before laying behind me and pulling the cover over us. "Boy you know it's to hot for cover and cuddling" I said. He sighed before turned away and covering himself up and I slowly drifted off.
-20 minutes later-
I woke up and suddenly felt cold and moved over to Alejandro's side of the bed and snatched some of the cover mumbling "so damn stingy taking all the cover" I drifted back off but not before hearing a chuckle and feeling myself getting pulled into a hard chest.

So Yah I Can't Write Sex I Can Only Have It 😅 Five Votes And Four Comments And I Will Update Again.