Chapter 16

Amina POV
"Cant we talk after I call the police because the time we spend talking the person could be getting further and further away." I said urgently. "Please just listen to me!" he yelled making me look at him like he has two heads. "Who The fu-" I started but was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at him and he rolled his eyes before handing me my phone.

"Hello" I said
"Beautiful kids you have especially that little girl I have never been one to go that young but mmmm that's beautiful nothing compares to you amour such a sexy ass you have I would pound you so .. anyway stay away from what do you call him ...Eli he isn't who you think he is" I heard loud laughing before the phone clicked off. I didn't realized I was crying and Eli was shaking me. He asked me what was said and I told him before throwing his hands off of me. "Who the hell are you" I yell. He sighed "Alejandro Juan Carlos Rivera" he said and I almost threw up. "You're the mafia boss" I cried out. Everyone has heard of him but they don't know exactly who he is or where he is actually located well I know. Before I could stop myself I slapped him. "You came around my kids and I and you know there are people out for your ass and will use anyone to get to you!"I yelled. I squatted to the ground and started to breathe heavy. "I have to leave everything again" I said. "No you can't leave its safer to be with me then without me" he said speaking for the first time in awhile. "Be with you I don't even wanna talk to you anymore you put my kids and I in danger we're getting threats SOMEONE IS PERVING ON MY FUCKING FIVE YEAR OLD" I say. I stand up and run my fingers through my hair. I walk into the living room to see my kids gone and the door unlocked. "NOAH MADISON!" I yelled and cry out. I run to their rooms and the playroom but couldnt find them. I go in the kitchen and see them at the table with apples in their hands. I take a breath and gather them up. "We're leaving guys" I grabbed them and walked upstairs to pack us 4 suitcases each of clothes. We make our way downstairs to see Eli Uhm Alejandro waiting for us . I don't even look at him and we walked out the house and put our stuff in his car. As we we're pulling out the driveway and about to turn down the road we heard a loud explosion and my house went up in flames making the kids scream. I swallowed harshly and looked straight ahead after hearing Alejandro curse and speed down the road.