Chapter 19

Amina Pov
  The next morning I woke and did my hygiene routine then went to the kids rooms to wake them up only to find them not there. That's when I started running around the house looking for them like a chicken with it's head cut off only to find them not here and the front door slightly ajar. I quicky took out my phone and started dialing Alejandro's number and right when I was about to press talk the door pushed open revealing Madison,Noah, and Alejandro. I breathed a sigh of relief and hugged my babies tight.
"Mommy why are you crying" Noah asked
"I just missed u so much baby" I said kissing him and Madison. "You two go play while I talk to Ale- Eli Okay" they nodded and ran off. Once I couldnt see them anymore I turned to Alejandro who looked at me innocently.
" Why the hell are you taking my kids out without me knowing where you're going and knowing that people are out for our asses" I yelled.
"I had guards don't worry your pretty little head about it" he responded while walking away. I looked at him in disbelief. "They are my fucking kids. Don't tell me not to worry. I wish I never came back to this dumbass place with you dumbass people. You put my life in danger MY KIDS lives in danger and you tell me not to worry of course I'm gonna worry they are the only people I have left" I said pushing pass him and going into the playroom where I'm sure the kids are. I sat next to them and we all silently play when Noah says something that breaks my heart. "Mommy when are we gonna go see daddy again I miss him" he says looking up at me. I give him a sad smile and just as I was about to respond " Noah! Madison! Ice Cream!" Sofia the cook yelled making them jump and run downstairs. I let out a sigh of relief before standing up. "You're welcome" I heard making me turn around. "For?" I questioned. He just smiled "you heard the lady ice cream come on" Alejandro said motioning me. I just brushed by him and went and sat with the kids eating ice cream.