Chapter 17

Amina POV
I look down at my two beauties laying with their heads in my lap as I stare ahead blankly hearing Alejandro yelling in italian on the phone. I don't know how to feel but one feeling is confusion. How did I let myself get caught up with the mafia. Out of all the guys I went for it was the boss ... I rather be lonely for the rest of my life. I caress madison and noah's hair as I think about everything that has happened in our lives and it has been a lot to take in for two little kids I am sure. I felt a tear drop from my eye. I feel like such a bad mother for letting this happen. I want to leave again but I don't wanna be selfish and take the kids away from people they've only just met thought Landon hasn't asked to see them in awhile. I felt fingers wipe my flowing tears and I Adjust my eyes to see Noah. "Don't cry mama. I kiss better"he Said kissing my cheek making me hug him tightly and cry into his neck repeating how sorry I am. My babies are in danger. I should have never came back here. We both fall asleep on the couch cuddled up to Madison and Alejandro still yelling in italian.

-------------------------------------------
I am awoken to loud laughter coming from the kitchen and a amzing smell wafting through the air. I looked around not seeing my kids making me jump up and run to the kitchen on to see them laughing and putting cookies on a pan with Alejandro. "What's all this kids" I asked ignoring Alejandro. "Eli and us make dinner" Madison said sticking cookie dough in her mouth. I swallow harshly when I heard her say Eli. "Really now? Well what did you guys cooks?" Alejandro then butted in and said " Baked chicken,rice,gravy, and cornbread"he said. I nodded and forced a smile at him before sitting down at the table. After dinner I washed the kids up and put them to bed in the room next to Alejandro and in between the one I was gonna sleep in. Right as I closed the door and turned I am face to face with a stone cold face. "We need to talk" he said. "About" I said stepping to the side slightly. He then smirked and turned on his heel and started walking away "your parents and as you call it an uh baby daddy" I watched as he walked away eager to know what he has to say yet scared at the same time of what could be said. I slowly followed him down the hallway to large double doors that I would assume led to his bedroom had it not been on the other end of the hallway. He opened the door to lead to a large office. "After you" he said with a smile and sarcastic bow and then shut the doors behind us.