VI: giving in

The sun has set. It was done doing its job for the day, and so was I. My watch read 8:30pm. I had only finished half my painting. Mr. Styles had already finished his painting, and was signing it off. I looked at it in awe. He was definitely a professional.

Mr. Styles and I have been working in silence for nearly five hours since I outed him before we started. He hasn't looked at me since.

I think we were both feeling tired. I began to put away the supplies neatly into the bin, and I folded up the easel. Mr. Styles did the same.

He was still shirtless, and even though I was kind of upset at him for some reason, it was incredibly hard to come off as mad because he was incredibly good looking. Every time I would look at him, My mind would wander of all the things we could be doing if he wasn't my teacher.

--

As soon as Mr. Styles unlocked the supply room door, I helped him put back all of the paints and brushes to their original place. The canvases were still wet, so he left them in the upper hall and locked the door so they could dry in a spacious area.

Eventually, I got tired of the silence. I figured I should apologize to him. After all, I would never use that tone of voice to another teacher.

His back was facing me as he put the items on the shelf across from me.

"Mr. Styles, I'm really sorry for what I said earlier. It wasn't respectful of me. I apologize." I said. His back was still facing me. I don't know if he heard me or not, or if he was choosing to ignore me.

"I don't know what came over me, honestly. I won't talk to you like that again. I was just being witty but-" Suddenly the words stopped coming out when he turned around. He walked toward me. He frowned when I took a step back. There was nowhere for me to go, and he didn't stop approaching me. I was scared.

When I began to ramble again he shut me up.

His mouth was on mine again, just like last night, except there was no alcohol involved. The pace increased. He pulled away and leaned over to my ear.

"Every day in class," he whispered "I have to restrain myself from looking at you"

His mouth was back on mine for a moment, then he leaned over to the other ear.

"You are so beautiful, it's hard to believe you're barely 18." he said. "I know it's wrong of me to think but, Fuck, you make me so hard."

He kissed my neck aggresively, I moaned as his lips made contact with my skin. He looked up at me.

"You can say no if you don't want this. I'm not forcing you to do anything." He assured me. "You can stop this right now, you can say no if you don't want to do this."

"I want this." I admitted as I looked at him.

"Fuck, Alaska." He moaned as he bit the delicate skin by my neck.

He suddenly rose up, so I was being looked down upon. He pushed my head down until I was on my knees. He started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

He pressed himself against me as his tongue traveled from my collarbone to my jaw.

"I should really wait, but hell, I can't wait any longer. I really can't. That would be impossible." He said in a pant against my ear. "We'll start off easy, okay darling?"

A rush of nerves flooded my body. I was a virgin, and I've never done anything like this before. At least not in real life. My dreams were another story. I didn't want to disappoint him.