disclaimer

—writing this book has been so much fun so far. i've enjoyed it so much. a special thank you to anyone who has voted/commented, it helps a lot. i hope that this book will become more well-known, and when that time comes i will remember my supporters from day one. there are however some things that need to be said before i continue on with writing.

the plot of this book is purely fictional. this is a fan fiction, and only a fiction about the well-known singer, songwriter, and actor, Harry Styles.

the characters with the exception of Harry Styles himself are all fictional. they are not based off real people or their experiences, (however the characters can be played by whomever you envision them to be played as)

the laws and rules of any town, building, or company mentioned in this book have been altered to suit the needs of the plot line. i am in no way stating anything as fact.

'Unity' takes place in New York, and the main character attends NYU, the institute of fine arts, but not in our reality. (AU stands for alternate universe if you hadn't already known.) how i portray this school is much different than how it actually is, because everything written in this book is fictional.

the only thing i can assure you that is real and true, is the definition of unity that has been mentioned a few times so far. lol.

lastly, i do not condone teacher x student relationships. this fiction is for entertainment purposes only, and is not a reflection of my opinions or beliefs. i am in no way encouraging any of you to engage in a teacher x student relationship !!

everything that is written on these pages are solely my writing. they are my ideas respectively, and are not to be redistributed or republished as someone else's.

that's all for now, thank you for your understanding. if you have any questions about anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask me, or strike up a conversation even. i love talking to new people :)

—yours truly x