Author note+Chapter 1

All characters, places ,events etc...
Are from my mind and brain so do not copy my story !
I can't explain a prologue, sorry guys
This is a short Notice enjoy chapter 1 !!
Will be edited end of story
-------
Kacys POV

It was 2pm and I was cooking lunch for my mom.
You guessed it right.
It's my birthday and I'm turning 21, my mom promised me I could go to a party, in another way, a bar.

Well as you know I only have my mom, my father passed when I was 4, because of lung cancer, I think I will tell you that story another time.

And I mean it when I'm ready.

My mother is asleep like asleep.
And here I am cooking for her, I have wavy black hair like my mom but not like my moms anymore since she's old and has grey to white hair, I have hooded like eyes like my father I also have the eye colour of my father, green.
And a beauty spot like my mom on the back of my neck.

I was surely humming while I was cooking, and was so excited me and Liviee, wow I'm lucky to have a best friend.
But don't get me wrong because Liviee is crazy as hell she reminds of "Mercutio" from "Romeo and Juliet" , but to be honest she's worser then "Mercutio".

I hear foot steps from the stairs and I guess it's my mom, to explain more further, since dad died she wakes up late, she's stressed as hell, that she probably wearers lots of foundation to look like a lady who has no misery.
But inside my moms heart she is miserable, I mean she feels miserable about not saving dad she would always say it's her fault, but it's not.
She believes it's her faults, but her friend Evana Morgan, always tells her that God took away what he had too, and I'd agree with her. To get rid of her misery she works, which is good, head held high.
I always have to soothe my mom and say it's not her fault again and again till she calms down.
I mean again don't get me wrong I know how it feels to have one daughter, but no husband because he died, "sigh" I wish he was alive.

"Kacy I'm going to work today, again, ... so um...you celebrate your party, while I'm 45, and need to get out my misery"
My mum says as she applies lipstick.

" mom please stop saying misery I know how-"
But she cut me off.
"Kacy it's 2:30 I think I need to go to work, happy birthday sweetheart, enjoy with your friend what's her name again?"
"Liviee, mom" I said
"Yeah Liviee, tell her I said hi oh and I'm getting old here so I won't remember fast because I'm ageing fast"
My mom said as she took the key, and left but before that she didn't forget to give me a peck in the cheek and say goodbye.
Which results she doesn't also eat a lot, I put the food I cooked for her in the fridge and went to the living room to text Liviee, invite her over and make my plans on what I will wear.

Me: Liviee aren't you coming in over I think you forgot something?
Liv:yes I remember, it's your birthdayyyyy....
Me: yep and you know what it is.......
Liv:we go to the bar and celebrate your birthday there I can't wait.
Me:neither can I, so what time are you coming over.
Liv:check your door...
(End of text)

I checked the door to my amazement, Liviee was standing there, hands full of bags, worst of all hyperbolic, screaming, jumping up and down, like a hyena or dolphin who's got a trophy.

"Damn, girl your hurting my ears, your to high"
I said rubbing my ears.
" oh shut up, Kac, your turning 21, I mean you are 21 and I can't wait till we party in the bar, oooh we are going to find hot guys there-"
I stopped her by covering my ears, I was like may God help her, well she is my friend but she is too hyperbolic, I won't believe it if she's a hydrogen, how will she react to the other gases.

"Are you done?" I questioned, because girl, I don't know what she drank, because I don't have that much energy.

"Yes, but come on Kac you need to find a boyfriend"
" liv please don't start it, I don't want one , and I don't need one, I don't care if I'm 21,America and a virgin, because I don't want a boy, you go ahead and not me, I just want to party and that's all OK?"
I said clearly looking at her.

"Your no fun, but I still love my friend , no actually we're best friends forever okay now where were we? Oh yeah, we need to get to find a dress because it's OH CRAP!"

"What?" I asked casually, not bothered on what she's going to say.
"It's 6:00pm we only HAVE 3 hours" she screamed.
"Chill liv, 1: we have time and 2: your the one who's wearing makeup and styling your hair, and I ain't"

" uh uh uh, Kacy,it doesn't work like that I have to do your hair,makeup and more, you ain't gonna complain because I might as well force you, and you ain't gonna like it if I force you"
" ugh, fine liv I give up, I wouldn't like getting forced"

-----------

So was this chapter nice please tell me, is her friend really 😜?
Please vote comment, follow and share....