chapter 8

Kacys POV

I was in pain, that the next day I couldn't go to work because I feel hurt and I don't know...

It pretty hurts that these wounds seem not to heal.

It's like I'm injected or either had a operation because I can't seem to stop to think about myszerious stalker.

Why is he/she doing this?
What have I done to them to deserve this?

Did I or did I not do anything?
If I tell a cop.
Arch. No I can't.

What can I do to survive these pains?

Too much pains.

Just leave me alone, this pain is to real, It just hurts.

I didn't know how much I was crying because my hands were fall of tears and I mean like cartoon tears.

It hurts like bad.

I didn't know what to do,should I commit suicide and then these pains would heal and go away?

I couldn't tell my friends, I couldn't tell no one, that I wanted to commit suicide, should I commit suicide.

I decided i would go for it, but noooo I need to fight through even if this pain is to real.

My last decision was to fight through and text back because I had enough.

But my phone cracked, what can I do?

"Liv can I use your phone please" I was sniffing as I asked her because I wasn't going to tell her what I was going to do.

"Yes sure" she gave me a loop side smile and gave me the phone, to my suprise rhere was my stalker.

*I see you have got or is using your friends phone*
He/she messaged.

*who are you*
I messaged back.

*you'll find out soon*

*just tell me who are youuuu? Ive had enough*

*he he I told ya you will find out soon*

End of message)

I knew I had to do something, I decided i would go to the police.

------

Mysterious stalker pov

I couldn't believe she responded, I can see she wants to fight through and find out who I am, well she wouldn't want to know who I am.

Im her step+father.
Yep, her first father I killed,I then married her then after she found I killed her husband 1 one, she kicked me out, which leaves her only having one daughter. And taking care of her.

I always protected her, I had eyes everywhere for my wife and step daughter.

I decided i would stalk my daughter when she turned 21.

I can tell she Is a mature adult.
She's grown.

I'm going to help her every time, I see every move she's into.

From beginning' to end.

I see now that she is going to the police to snake on me.
Well I don't mind.
Because I'm to be known as a serial killer, I kill 3 people less than a month, 2 women 1 elder, I really didn't care because I don't have a heart.

-------------
Kacys Pov

Your guessing right I took, Liv with me, and told her Im going to tell the police.

I'm now, in the police station explain.

One police is flirting with Liviee and she's blushing like a high school girl.

And another I'm dealing with is trying to get more info out of me.

Ive told him enough but he still says I need to tell him more.

"I've told you he/she was stalking me because they said they can see me"

For how long I just feel like going home and falling asleep, but I can't because I need to give more information.

I've had enough so I showed him, Liv is phone the text messages, Ive explained to him that on my other phone, there was full text messages.

I've explained again and then for God knows how long he said he will investigate it.

I was glad because I forgot to tell my mom that I was going to sleep at my besties and I will explain to her when I come back.

I pulled Liv away from the man she was flirting with because he was wasting time.
"Hey why did you"
"Look Liv I'm tired I want to go home, if you want to come come with me and stop flirting with the police or either stay here and keep flirting.."

"Fine I'm coming"

Thank full she came with me.

We drove in a cab, to our ways home ,but I still visited heer home.

When I got to her house,I straight away went upstairs, jumped on the shower, I started showering, I wanted to rinse all of my worries.
I used a flowery scent shower gel, and started srubbing myself so hard because iwas anxious.
It was like getting rid of the main because I was in pain really pain
I wonder how would it feel without pain or not feeling pain, I was thinking till I find out what happens, if I had a boyfriend will it be cool, or lovely because I've never been in a relationship and I don't want to end up like liv or my mom, who are too broken into pieces by mans, who don't last long or mans who don't want to be with you that long.

---
Will she be in a relation ship.?

Vote comment share