chapter 10

Kacys POV

I was asked to many questions and I answered it but I had to ask the full questions meaning it's important "so how long he's being stalking you? "

"I can't remember but it was about 1 week, not just one week they have been sending threats they have also said that they can see me, that when I went to a restaurant they said that's it's good I fed myself, I couldn't remember but I knew they we're looking at me everytime every where, I was always anxious or scared to get out of the house in case they kidnzpp me."

"Ok we will take this in and report it to our head cop, because he can take care of everything I'm sure we will notify you, because we still are on his tail and trying to find him,as soon as we find him we will tell you and he will be sentenced to jail "

"Thank you so much for your help you are appreciate"

"No problem"

As soon as d theyleft my mom and liv came in and said" we're going in holiday"

And they knew I liked holidays, so I went with them when we went to holiday all my pain was at ease for real this time, that I'm happy as if I drank energy drink.

We went to Hawaii, I weared a bikini and was, tan'ing the funny thing was that  the Boys for real we're admiring Liviee I was never bothered for a relationship.

I want my family thats all.

Liviee was talking on the phone but I coudlnt wait to see what's she's was going to say because she was smiling like an eagle.

"Kac here"

I took the phone and Liv went back to the boys, I just rolled my eyes as, always.
"Hello"
"Hi I've got a good news, your step father is arrested and sentenced to life now you have no worries because we're going to take care ofhim"

"Omg thank you so much no I'm happy Ive never been so happy before, I don't know what to give you guys back"

"Don't give us anything it was a pleasure helping you"
"Bye nd thanks"

"Bye have a great day"

I hung up the phone and as jumping up and down so happy, I threw the phone in the air and ran to the pool and jumped on the pool.

Now this was my life, I was happy and care free all my worries are at ease.
I'm brave now that next time I will be on my own.
I would do things on my own.

I m so happy, this is my life now.

I kacy millers is now not worried about anything if I'm at risk I will tell the cops I'm in L. A. 
If I'm stuck I will ask my family to guide me.

And if I'm scared I will challenge that person who's challenging me.

If I go into a relationship, and I'm alone or either stuck I will ask my friends, if I'm not I don't know.
I feel elated I feel like a new born baby, as if Ive never felt pain or suffered.

I feel like just I don't know.

There was Liviee, smiling at me and I knew she hooked up with another boy, that look tho tells me she's thanking me that I've been there for her too.
I got out of the pool went to her and asked" what's wrong"
" I can't thank enough"
"Liv ,you meant to thank yourself, I dindnt do much.
I wasn't there for you when you first vomited and found out your pregnant, I was never there for you I don't know many occasions. You were the one that helped me, your the one that opened my heart and made me always smile.
You took away all of my pain.
You done everything for me day night everyday you we're there for me, you helped me when I was young everytime.
When I was I'll you we're there for me, you we're the light to guide me.
I know I did some occasions and not any, you we're the one to light and bright my life up.
Your my only best friend hope.
"
"Your my light and hope too" she, said, and then' we hugged,  bear hug.
To be honest she was my light so is my mom since she suffered and all those cops who solved my problem.

I wonder how good my life is right now.
I feel so elated.
My face is about to pop from smiling', or I don't know.

Now all the problem is solved I might decide on going on a relationship  or either date a man who would guide me to light and take away my darkness.
And that would be a future husband not just boyfriends,someone to be with me a long time, and when I mean a Long time to never let me go to always love and adore me, just like moms, never to break my heart and last of all never to damage me or my family.
----
Stalker pov

She took my life away but when I get out of prison I would take hers to but damage her bit by bit.
I would be enjoying it,I would be enjoying the torture I'm preparing for them and it will be when I get out of jail.
Now I need to form a plan to get out of jail and torture my 2 snitches my wife and step daughter.

--++

The end book 2 out soon!!!