chapter 6

Kacys POV
*ding ding*

There was Liviee standing there with a bright smile.

"Hey Liv come in"

I can see her baby bump now, she came in we sat in the sofa.
3 minutes of uncomfortable silence later she asked" whats wrong? "

"Thanks for coming your a great friend"

"Its ok sweetheart, you can count on me like 123 and I will be there"

"Thanks so much, now back to the point, i need to tell you something so or really important"

"Ok go one I'm here, you can lean on me and cry and I will be there no matter what"

I explained her from the beggining to the end, and if you guessed it well done she was shocked she couldn't utter a word, she was really shocked.
She started sobbing.

She's crying instead of me crying, I can't believe it.

"Kac we need to form a plan to catch your stalker, the cops ain't gonna help, they sometimes cant do there business"

"I know but I didn't tell the cops yet"

I got a text from my phone expecting to be my job, but no my mysterious stalker texted "dont tell the cops" I couldn't believe it, I started crying ,Liv looked up and asked what's wrong?, I pointed to my phone and asked her to read it.

Now me and her we're crying as if some funeral happened or we were mourning a death.

I told her it's ok.
And she did too.

"Kac, your going to live with me for 1 week, we will form a plan, and don't worry about your mom shes coming 3 days, later I can explain to her"

"Fine I have no time arguing"

--------

We dialed a cab, went on it and we drove to her house silently.

But it was a comfortable silence.

We got out of the car and I entered the house, the house the was so clean that you can't spot a tiny dirt, I was like wow because in my house you can see the tiniest dirt.

"Wow your house is cleaner than mine"

"Thanks, and it's because I clean the house every minute I'm bored you get it"

"Shut up,Liv your pregnant you shouldn't be doing it everyminute"

"Chill take a pill, I was just joking"

"Ok Liv never lie to me again it's dangerous holding a baby and cleaning"

"Ok ok chill now, you told me enough"

"Good"

-------

Me and liviee were just watching movies or hilarious shows.

"kac, I'm going to come back let me just talk in the phone with the baby's daddy"

"No problem girl it's your house"

After 4 minutes she came back but this time with a heartbroken face, hurt, confusion and anger.

I don't know what happened but I have to leave her to cool off, so I got a glass of water and motioned her to drink it and she did.

After drinking water and I feel like she, cooled down I sat next to her and asked" what's wrong please tell me? "

"Kac, you aint going to like it, the babys daddy got into a..... Carcrash" then she broke down and started soothing her and telling her he will be fine.
Then she continued" that's not all, he overdose because he was on drugs" then this time she screamed, shouted and cried so hard,I know how it feels to lose the baby daddy, don't get me wrong every Child needs to know his/her father.

"Liv how do you know? "

"BECAUSE THE DOCTOR TOLD MEEEE! "
she screamed and shouted I can feel how hurt she is.

"Liv come let me take you to bed I can see your hurt, it's not good to stress on the baby"
I told her concernly, I made her stand up, I took her to the toilet and washed her face, her eyes we're red because of the tears and she had dark circles because she stressed easily.

After 5 minutes soothing her and washing her face, I gave her a glass of water took her to bed.

"Thank you soo much Kac"

"No problem Liv because you can count on me like 123 and I will be there and I can count on you like 432 and you will be there for me too"

"Good night"
"Sleep tight"

I Myself took myself to the guest spare room she told me earlier, I brushed my teeth and done my toilet business.
After that I put mt worries behind me and let darkness take over me, because I don't know what will by happen the next day or what might be planned for me.
-----------

Someone was nudgeing me and they were hurting me.

"What?!!! " I groaned

"Kac wake the-"

"Noooo let me sleep"

"Kac you have work today it's 6:00am"

"Work? "

"The job you we're working on notified me that you have work today, and you passed, you start work at HOLY SCUMBAGS, 30 MINUTESSSS"

"Whaaaaa, why didn't you tell me earlier"

I got up and ran to the toilet showered done my business.

" I've prepared your clothes it's on the bed"
Liviee shouted from downstairs.

You wouldnt guess what she prepared for me, short skirt, short black blouse, no bra, Lacy panties, and some pink nude heels.

"LIVIEEEEEEEEEE" I screamed out loud because uh uh I don't want people thinking of me wrong for my first day in work.
"Yes how can I help you? "

"Why did you prepare this clothes, why not another clothes"

"So your boss can find you hot" she said as she was looking at her nails innocently.

"Fine kac I would give you another clothes, I swear your no fun"

"I don'tt care"

She gladly got me out, long skirt, long black t shirt as I wanted, proper panties and of course a bra, for shoes, she prepared me sandal summer shoes which matches the clothes.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome not"
As always she says that if I refuse to wear the first thing she got out.

She left the room which left me to wear my clothes and to finish up.

I called a cab and came to visit the building I dont know how I'm going to cope if the boss says I'm late, well have to see.

))))
Will she is get in trouble?
Vote comment share