chapter 5

Kacys POV

I opened my eyes but this time welcomed by light, beads of sweat we're formed on my face so I squinted because light with sweat hurts your vision.

I got my blanket and rubbed it over my face and it made it worse.
So I decided to shower with cold water.
As I was showering I was thinking of applying a job, to ease and demolish all of my worries right know.
I was thinking of applying today, but to my worries I need to check I need to check if they are hiring people.

I got dressed, dried my hair,
Went on the computer and started searching for a job, aha I thought a cooker, well that was not or never my dream job.
So should I go for it.
I might as well do it.
*hey how can I help you at chef chef *

*oh hi I would like to be interviewed and maybe I could work at your job*
(Great job kac I said to myself)

*ok please come at ,how bout tomorrow at 10:00am?*

*yeah great ,great ,I would come *

* thanks for calling bye*

*bye*
End of call.

I couldn't wait for my job tommorow as a chef, I know I don't have no work experience but I can still work there right?

But I have to be there at 10am,great start I'm scared I'm gonna be asked crazy hard challenging work exprience questions and I might not get through or they might not accept me.

How about I cook now?

Yes a great idea so I learn more techniques, and when I go there tommorow I cook the food easily.

I wonder how Liviee is doing since it was a long time I didn't talk to her.

*hey liviee,how are you doing and the baby.*

*the baby and I are good how are you doing Kac,good or bad*

*good thank you*

*cool anyways I've gotta go so busy*

*um ok bye *

*see yaa*

End of call.

I decided I will eat my chicken soup I made yesterday because I was not just hungry hell I was starving.
After I finsished eating I decided that I would cook rice chicken with tomato sauce ,delicious.
After I finished cooking I decided that I would sleep this time with all the lights off, I had confidence but I don't know how I got it.

I made darkness takeover me.
++++
I woke up in the morning with a healthy light body no distractions.

To be honest I was still tired.
I mean so so tired that I needed to drink coffee to boost my energy.

Don't get me wrong I never like to wake up early, I liked to sleep and sleep like, an owl. (Lol)

I got up went to the toilet brushed my teeth done my business and then showered.

I got out of the toilet went to my closet, I wore a Jean, blue), long shirt, white).

I also weared a black converse to match my outifit.

I tied my hair in a ponytail.

I then phoned them and notified them that I'm on my way, I put all of my worries behind my back, I wonder how Liviee is doing because shes happy to me, and you might not know what happens behind closed doors.

I decided I would check up one her later or after my interview.
I went or called a cab and payed the cab said goodbye, went inside the chef chef restaurant.

"Hi my name is Kacy"
"Full name ma'am"
"My full name is Kacy Millers"
" ok please would you like to take a seat"
"Yes thank you"

I had to take a seat because many people were getting interviewed ,some people came out crying and others came out with big smiles, and I knew they were accepted.

"Kacy Millers would you come to the office please"

I got up because it was my turn I went to the to the office to be greeted with febreeze smell.

"Miss would you please take a seat in"

"Yes sure"
I took a sit and there was a man who looks in his 30's.

"So you're 21 years old right? "

"Yes in 21"

"Why did you apply this job for? "

"I applied this job for to discover new things like cooking, rather than art I rather use different techniques"

"I see, do you know how to cook? "

"Yes I know how to cook but not challenging stuff such as, lobster and you know"

"Mm. I see, well do you have work experience"

"Well, no because this is my first time working or trying applying into a restaurant"

" ok, well that's all, Kacy Millers I would notify you with a call if I think we'll accept you"

"Ok thanks sir"

"Oh and Miss Millers call me Rovi, I'm still young"

"Ok"
-------

I was skipping home happy that this time I went on a bus, people were staring at me as if I came from Alice in the wonderland.

I got a text from my phone I checked it no other than my mysterious stalker ,they wrote Congratulations for your job, now they ruined my happy day because I started crying, sobs became loud cries, that my neighborhood ,got out of his house and asked if I was okay, I told him a lie and obviously he believed it.

I couldn't believe they are stalking me, I need to report to the police and I will tommorow, and I will surely move houses, or either move countries, I drank water, to calm down ,and I did. I
Decided that Ill phone the police rather then visiting their, who knows my stalker might be there.

So I rather stay safe at home.

I ate my dinner, chicken with rice I put the tomato sauce to the side.
I didn't feel like it .

I decided I would call Liviee, and tell her everything from the beginning to the end or what will be more easier is to invite her.

"Hey Kac, what's wrong? "

"I'm alright, just want to talk to you about something important, please would you come over?"

"Ok fine be there in 15,see ya there"

"Bye"
--------

Is she really gonna tell liviee everything ?

Comment vote share thx
!!!