chapter 7

Kacys POV

I arrived at the restaurant 7:15 am which means I'm in big trouble or worse.
I went in the restaurant and there is my boss, or should I say 'my now boss' glaring at me as if I stolen something or committed a crime Jeez he needs to put those dog glares down.

"Um Im sorry-"
"No need with you silly excuses I think, you should just work go follow Emmz she will teach you the basic of food"

"O-"
"Now" he growled, keep your hair on boyo stop glaring at me like some meat, it's my first time here, and I was only 15 minutes late, I said to my head.

I walked to Emmz, but I didn't miss the smirk he gave me as I walked past.

"Hi my name is Emmz I'm here to teach you the basic food cooking, so would you like to take of your jacket, and bag."

I did as she said I took the apron she then handed me, I seared it, and it was perfect but I didn't miss the evil smile she gave me as I weared it.
Wow this place is creepy and scary and they all look evil I think I came to the wrong restaurant, since they are acting like fools.

I followed her to the kitchen, and she started teaching me the basics, I was thinking where are the other coworkers since there's only 5 people working in the restaurant, and the restaurant is so big.

After that she told me I have to visit the boss in his office, I went to his office, and he was looking at the window, L.A.

"Hi sir"
"I told you to call me Rovi-"then he faced around and continued"tommorow come early, you may go now no it's no buts, go"

I did as he said and left, I probably need to wake up 5:00 am tommorow or early because I'm a heavy sleeper.

I got in the bus, i payed my fair, and got of the bus.

I was thinking about how my life will be now since I'm gonna work here for years who knows maybe more than that.

I knocked on the door since I don't have the house keys to Liviees house.

" hey you alright"

"Yes remember I have to live with you 1 week"

"Oh soz girl pregnancy is making me less remember -ing"

I came in the house, took of my jacket, and sat down.

We we're just staring into space, or either zoning out because she clicked her fingers in front of me and said " girly you were zoning out for 30 minutes"

"30MINUTES" I asked shocked at the amount of time I was zoning out.

"Yep" she said popping the 'p'.

Then again I was zoning out, not knowing where I was looking at ,and then it hit me.

MY MUM.
MY STALKER.

My mum I forgot about her and my stalker since I didn't charge my phone these days.

"Liv, can I borrow your phone please my one is dead and I need to phone my mum."

"Sure"

She lend me her, phone I went to contacts ,add number, added my moms number and then dialed her number.

*hey mum*

*hey sweet heart how are you doing I'm coming back tommorow at 5:00 or 8:00pm! *
*really? *

*yes really*

I can hear a mans voice in the background but I couldn't make out the voice.

* mum are you with-*

*sweety I'm busy I will call you back bye*

Before I can respond bye she hung up.
I sighed and liviee noticed it.

" what's wrong kac?"

"My mom"

"And what about her? "

"I didn't get to say bye to her and worst of all I can hear a mans voice in the background, but I couldn't make out the voice"

"A man, he might be a business partner-"

"Liv I'm, not talking about, that, she was giggling when she hung up, their was something wrong"

"Are you sure?"

"100% sure"

Wait if my mum said she....
Wait a minute theres something wrong!

"I think I learned something"

"What is it?"

"If my mum is coming back tommorow and my stalker stops stalking me or sending me texts tommorow not being rude to my mum, do you think shes involved in it? "

" kac are you crazy? Did someone hit you on the head with a hammer? Are you nuts? "

"But something is wrong"
"Not your mum girl, just you know calm down ,compose your self and think slowly and calmly."

"Ok fine"

I think she is right I should compose myself and thinking.

I went upstairs, asked Liviee if she has a charger I can use, and she said yes.

I used her charger, I charged my phone till 50% and I turned it on.
To see 5 text messages.

I wonder who it is from.

I opened it and to my night mare there is texts such as" are you going to tell the cops? "
"Are you going to be good "
"Are you snitching"

Those we're the texts so I left the other 2 texts because I knew it will be worser than this.

I froze, I threw my phone in the floor and bam goes ly screen. I was in sudden shock but I didn't know how to solve it.

I was frozen that I felt numb, I wonder where all my confidential has gone, where I wasn't scared anymore.
But no I was scared as hell.

Liviee came up and saw me frozen, and u didn't notice she wiped my tear away because I was crying, a crying mess.

I was crying like a baby but worser than that.

" shhh it's ok kac, it's ok I know your in pain"

She soothed me, and told me it was alright but I can't feel alright if someone is stalking me, I obviously can't tell my mom, she will tell the police and I will get more threats from my serious stalker.

-----
Will she solve it?

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Thank you so much!!