Chapter 4

Kacys POV

Who is it?
Last night I couldn't sleep, nor shut my eyes for a second, my eyes were open, like an owl.

I was scared that that unknown person was watching me everywhere,im scared it was watching me in bed,sleep,morning who knows maybe this stalker was watching every movements, a shiver ran down my spine because i was so scared if they were watching all my movement.

I cant tell my mom.

I cant tell noone.
I cant even tell Liviee.
Shes broken so i cant add more pressure to her emotions.
She might get angry so i will leave her to be,till shes happy then i can have my old hyperbolic liviee back to help me.
But she cant help me .
I'm so anxious that I was sweating no actually I was covered with sweat ,lots of sweat.

I'm scared I might see my stalker in my dream if I slept a wink.
A wink won't hurt right ?
A wink became 2 minutes sleep and then 2 minutes went on and I fell into slumber sleep, deep sleep.

---------------
I woke up in the morning to be blined with light, but thankfully no headache,I need to remember to close the blinds.

Even though I didn't drink or go to a bar yesterday, I couldn't remember anything, I felt active, really active as if I exercised.

But I need to call Liviee and ask her if she's okay.

*hi liviee sorry if I didn't call you please pick up*

I voice mailed her an voice, I was hoping she would hear it.
But to my suprise I could hear a nock at the door.

And there was a happy Leviee standing there, with a proud smile as if she won a champions league.

"Hey Liv are you feeling better? "

" I'm feeling good actually I feel so excited open the door iwill explain a lot and I mean it!!! "

I opened the door and as soon I open it she gave me a big bear hug, and I mean it.
But after few minutes she started to cry softly, happy tears?

"So explain"

"Ok let's take a seat"

I let her in the living room, and she sat down.
"So"she started " do you wanna know the good news or the bad new? "

I rather go for the bad news because I will sadden then the good news can cheer me up .

" bad news"

"Ok,.... " she took a deep breath in and then out. "I'm pregenant"

We sat for I don't know how long because 1 I was shocked and 2 who's, the father.

I interrupted the uncomfortable silence by asking" so umm... The good news"
"So the good news Is the father is the guys I had you know with the other day, and he wants the baby"

"Ok that's great then keep the baby , I agree with him ,you know how great it is to become a mother"

" yes i do"
"Ok then that's great, oh and mom went on a holiday so she left 500$ I still didn't use ,and you know what that means? "

"Yes I do shoppingggg"
She squealed.

-------
5hour of shopping later, we went to Burger king because we were hungry, I ordered Burger and chips and so did she.
After eating and finishing our food we payed our food.
I went to the rest room to wee, but to my suprise I received a message and uknown message it says
"Nice to know you feed your self what the fu.."

Who is this uknown they are scaring the life out of me.
I quickly washed my hands and got out of the restroom.

"Hey are you alright" Liviee asked as I sat next to her.

"Ye ye heeh I'm fine.. Just cough" I said stuttering a bit and she caught me.

"I can see something is wrong let's just forget about it"

I sighed and thanked God that shes forgeting about it.

When I got home, and before that took Leviee home, I was shaking in fear about that text from an uknown number.

I prepared my lunch for the next day,chicken soup with some Mexican bread which I bought today.
I need to take my mind of my mysterious stalker.
I drank a glass of water, and then drank tea to fall asleep, some people don't or can't fall asleep when they drink, but I'm opposite I can fall asleep.

I drank the tea done some cleaning, turned of my phone, turned on all lights in case I see someone or something moving towards me I scream and then the neighbours can help me or either I call 911.

I took of my outwear clothes and wore a banana pyjama, luckily I bought It today so I can wear something more comfy or comfortable I should say that could ease the pain, or my worries away.

I hate tight stuff they make me cring.

After debating if I should then the light on or off, I decided to leave it on in case I get scared ,or might see something scary towards me.

I went under my new bed covers but before that I didn't forget to Tie my hair in a messy bun, so it's more comfortable.

After 4 minutes of spacing out, I back end my self to sleep,but not soon I let darkness consume over me.

))))

Comment vote share if you can
And was this chapter good?
See yA