Chapter 3

Mysterious stalker POV:
She really doesn't know who I was, well why should I tell her? Nope
I asked her if I should take her home because I know her full name, where she lives, where her mother works, when her father died.
I was waiting so I asked "yes or no?".
"Fine yes" she replied but I can tell she was frightened so I wasn't bothered calming her down.
I took her out or other way lead her out.
"Wait" she said, I nodded and of she went to I don't know where.
She came back and nodded, I took her out in the cold breezy night. And I could tell she was shivering I wasn't bothered again because I was going to take her in my car drive her home.

She got in the car and put on her seat belt and as I did too.
It was indeed a comfortable silence and I enjoyed it, because I didn't want to ask questions or bother her but I can hear a soft breathing I turned to my left and I can see her breathing lightly, so she was indeed was sleeping.
Her house was near and I have the keys to her house.
I don't know how she was going to deal with the hangover in the morning because I pretty knew it was her first time.

I parked my BMW near her house, I didn't want to wake her up so I picked her up bridal style opened the door to the house, I already knew where her bedroom was so I put her on her bed put the cover on top of her, she will probably forget about me in the morning because she will have a hangover.

One last look on her sleeping peacefully I left , she will find out soon who i am, all she needs to know is I'm her mysterious stalker.

Kacys POV

I woke up and stretched my arm to be only to be hit with bright light, the sun.
I groaned, and worst of all my head was hurting I could not remember nothing, I can only remember me saying by to Liviee, and her telling me good luck get laid, I just ignored her and left.
It was 7:00am meaning my mom is asleep which is great, I need some painkillers I thought ,my head is hurting like hell.
But first I got up and went to the shower to shower for a good 30 mins, I put on lavender scent bath soap on myself and started scrubbing myself properly, I then rinsed myself,I went to my closet obviously before that I got a towel and started drying myself, I then decided to go with Black skinny jeans with a white jean like crop top.

I washed the dishes, my mom wrote a note on the fridge so I decided I wanted to read it,
"Dear lovely daughter"
"Today I was called for work and they
Want me to come in again, I have to go away for 1 week,
So my apologies, check the top of the fridge I left 500 dollars for you to spend on 1 week, but do spend it wisely, don't finish it on one time,
Love from your mother ❤️❤️❤️
End of note

She left me for 1 week alone with 500 dollars cool, I just know who to call.
Bring bring
I hope she answers.
"Yesssss"
I straight away hung up because I could hear moaning and groaning,and I totally hate that.
So I started doing something else and that was clean the house.

"Ding ding"
I knew who's voice it was.
Liviee.
I opened the door to see her giving me an odd look,it was sad and confusion and anger.
I made her come in,she was not smiling not either hyperbolic.
"What's wrong?" I said concerned because I was really concerned.
" the theee.... guy left meeee and said-" she was crying and hurt.
"Wait slow done Liv what guy and what happened here wait let me give you a glass of water then explain it to me carefully,and here's a tissue" I handed her a tissue,she wiped her eyes. I gave her a glass of water and she drank it, after 2 whole minutes she took a deep breath in then out and started" yesterday me and a guy went drunk and went to a hotel, I got laid,then the next day he says it was a one night stand, but-" she stopped and wiped the tear that feel from her eye and continued" he wasn't worth it, he left me broken, to me it was love at first sight I thought he fell in love with me but I was wrong I fell in love with him and he just broke me by saying, he never loved me"
Then she bursts into tears and I knew she let it all out. This wasn't the happy Liviee anymore it was a broken down and weak Liviee.

I started soothing her and telling her it was ok, but she was still crying, I didn't know what to say only soothe her, I got a glass of water but this time i made her drink it, she didn't move she just drank it.
I couldn't believe someone would do this to her.
She's a carefree happy person not a moody person, but that guy just broke her.
She looked at her phone wiped the last remaining tears and said " I need to go"
I couldn't argue with her so I let her go, which was unfair to let a damaged girl go.

I got a text message as soon as she left unknown text and it said"I'm watching you"
I stilled and my phone fell out of my hands.
----------
Omg she's getting stalked who's stalking her, hint: the guy in the suit who took her home, lol, and do you think her friend is also has a sad spot?
Plz vote
Comment
Share

Chapter 4 coming out later so stay tuned because I'm tired, I will rest and update another chapter, please keep reading believe me it will get better
Thxz!