Chapter 2

Second day of working for Zac Efron and I dont want to go but I have to. Zac has a meeting at eleven o'clock then a interview at one o'clock. 

I got out of bed and went and made some toast, I switched on the tv and watched the news for a while, It was 8:30 so i decided to get ready. I went and had a shower, cleaned my teeth and applied some make up. I went to my closet and chose out an outfit. It was now 9:30. I should end to the office to get everything ready and sorted. I grabbed my purse and put everything in it, I grabbed my keys and walked down to the basement where everyone kept their cars. I saw Zac 

"Jenna! I'll take you to work"

"Oh no, its fine!" I unlocked my car and opened the door

"Oh come on Jenna" I gave in. I shut the door of my car and locked it, I walked over to Zacs car and got into the passengers seat, Zac then got in and started the car. 

"I would of thought you would have someone to drive you around" 

"Oh no Jenna, I dont like that sort of thing" 

The car ride was awfully silent and quite awkward, I must of made it awkward. Zac turned the radio up and the song 'Happy" by Pharrell Williams came on. I started singing quietly to myself, Zac joined in, he was quite a good singer.

"You're a really good singer" He looked at me surprised

"No Im not! You're actually a great singer"

"Zac you are! Im going to make you a huge singer!"

"Jenna, are you serious!? That would be amazing! Thank you" 

"Theres no need to thank me, its what personal assistants do" 

We soon pulled up outside a huge building, it was around 20 stories high, it was around how big the building was I use to work in. We both got out of the car and ran inside as Zac didnt want any paparazzi's to see us. We went over to the elevator and Zac pressed the up button to indicate that we wanted to go up. It took a few seconds for the elevator to arrive but when it did we got in and I pressed the button that said '14' as we wanted to go to level 14. I could feel the elevator go up and it felt weird. I've been in plenty of elevators but I can never get use to the feeling of going up without moving, it always feels like Im floating up. The elevator stopped at level 9, obviously people wanted to get on to go up. Some people got on and greeted us with a smile then pressed the level they needed to go to, the elevator doors closed and then we went up again. It took a while to get to level 14 as people kept on coming on and getting off. When we did finally arrive at level 14 we walked down a long hall and into a conference room where people were waiting for us.

"So sorry we are late! Lets get started" I apologized

The meeting was just about Zacs career and were it is going. "I think we should get him into singing, I personally think he is an amazing singer. This could make him go placed, get more recognized by more people then be in more movies. It will definitely boost his popularity" 

"I like the idea" Zacs manager was interested "Tell me more about this" 

"Well, We get him into a recording booth, Zac should have written his own songs" I paused and looked at him 

"I have one, but I dont think its any good" 

"We can hear it when you're in the booth. Anyway, We record the song, send it in to many different recording lables and we will hear back. Who wouldnt want Zac Efron on their recording lable?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea! Please set up a time and recording booth so we can record Zacs song. We have a room here for you to work. Please follow me"  I followed Zacs manager to a room that had a desk, a computer, some cupboards, a couch and a coffee table. The room was huge!