Chapter 7

**Zacs POV**

She drives me insane! I want her so bad but It just cant happen between us. I need to be professional about this but the paparazzi saw us kissing and the media is just going to go crazy! I can just see it in tomorrows magazine: 

'ZAC EFRON DATING PERSONAL ASSISTANT?' 

Everyone knows shes my personal assistant, I cant let this get out. I went and found the magazine that had the photo and told them not to put it in the magazine. They were so bitchy about it 

"Its a good story and the readers are going to love it" 

"You dont understand" 

'We understand perfectly, you dont want your secret little relationship to get out" 

"We're not dating! Shes my personal assistant"

"So it is true, she is your personal assistant. This makes the story better" I just dug myself deeper. 

"What If I let you interview me?"

"Nope, thats not going to happen, this story will be the best one, it needs to get out and no matter what you do its going to get published. We get this a lot" There was nothing I could do and it sucked

"Fine, I give up" I walked out knowing I had completly failed

**Jennas POV**

I was so angry with Zac, he knows how I feel but he just plays with my feelings. I was out the front of his apartment again, I knocked three times but no answer. I turned around to leave but he was standing there. We just started at each other and it was quite awkward.

"Uhh..." Thats all I could say

"Do you wanna come in?" 

"Sure" I moved out of the way so he could unlock his door, we walked in and I sat down on the couch. 

"I need to tell you something..." 

"What is it?" 

"The only way for us to be together is if I quit" 

"Jenna, you cant quit!" 

"Its the only way we can be together, Ill just find another job. We live in the same building, you will still see me" 

"I dont know.." 

"Do you want to be with me?" 

"Of course I do! But I want you as my personal assistant." 

"Well you cant have both. Tell Max I quit" I got up and walked out, I need to find a new job. I grabbed my resume and headed into the city to find a job. I went to numourous offices and failed, the last place I tried seemed like a lovely office. I walked in and went up to the receptionist. 

"Hi, how can I help you?" 

"Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here is looking for a personal assistant?"

"Oh yes! What experience do you have?" 

"Uhm well, I use to work for Mr Franks at Frank Lawyers and I just recently was Zac Efrons Personal assistant" 

"Oh Wow! Ill just call the manager and get him down here" She picked up the phone and dialled a number, she started speaking into the phone and then hung up. 

"Mr Denzie will be down shortly" She went back to her job and I just stood there looking at the place. It was a Stock Brokers office and it seemed like a big business. I was then interrupted by who I assumed was Mr Denzie. 

"Hannah, why did you call me down here?"

"Sir, This lady here is looking for a job as your personal assistant" 

"Huh. Let me see your resume" I handed it over and he seemed impressed. 

"You're hired! Can you start tomorrow?" 

"Yes of course! Thank you"

"Its great to have you, Now I have to get back to work. Ill see you tomorrow" He then walked away and I was so excited! I went back home and Zac was waiting at my door. 

"Zac, what are you doing?" His eyes were bloodshot and he looked so out of it. He didnt say anything, he just stood there. "Zac! Are you okay?"

He started laughing, I then realised what he has done

"You're fucking stoned arent you!" I was furious, I hate when he does this. I unlocked my door and pushed him in. He went over to my pantry because he obviously had the munchies, I pulled him away and sat him on the couch. I then made him some 2 minute noodles. 

"Can we kiss?" Wow, did he just say that?

"No Zac, you're stoned" 

"Oh." 

"Why did you get stoned?" 

"I like it. It makes me forget everything" 

"But Zac, its illigal" 

"Its not illigal until you get caught" he just started lauging and spat his noodles everywhere. 

I guess I should tell him I got another job

"I got a new job..." 

He looked at me and he looked so sad "When do you start?"

"Tomorrow" 

"Where at?"

"A StockBroker Office" 

"Oh. I hope it works out. Im gonna go" He stood up and started walking towards the door

"No, stay!" 

"Why? You hate it when Im stone"

"But I want you here" 

He came back to the couch and pulled me into his arms. It felt good to be close to him, he kissed my forehead and we watched movies for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep in eachothers arms. 

----------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES AND I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER. IM HAVING MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK AND IT SUCKS!! IM GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO GET A NEW CHAPTER UP SOON! LOVE YOU ALL