Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning laying next to Zac, I had my head resting on his chest and he had his arm around me. I felt so comfortable and safe. I came back to reality and realised what I was doing. I shot up from my bed and got out as fast as I could, I heard a small chuckle come from Zac as if he thought it was funny. 

"Zac, Its not funny! You're basically my boss!" 

"Chill out, we didnt do anything"

'Mmm I wish I did though' My inner goddess said. Shit! This cant be happening. Am I falling for Zac Efron?? 

I walked out of the room and went and made breakfast, I decided to make bacon and eggs, something simple. As I was cooking Zac walked out and sat down

"Okay, nothing happened last night and never will!" I told Zac and myself. 

"Thats okay, it would be terrible if we did something like that" what does he mean??

"What do you mean?"

"Well you're my personal assistant. If we did stuff like that then it would be totally innapropriate. You're beautiful but I would never go there with you" 

Well that just broke me a little...

"Yeah, of course! I wouldnt go there with you either" 

'Try to stay strong!' I told myself

"Exactly, we will only ever be friends" this just keeps on getting worse

"Yeah, Do you want some breakfast?" 

"Uhhm...sure" He said like he didnt want to stay

I sighed "You dont have to stay, just leave if you want"

"Uhmm..." I had had enough. I went to the door and opened it, he understood and got up and left. What was with the sudden mood change? I shut the door and continued to make bacon and eggs, once it was done I ate it infront of the TV while watching the news. I remebered that I had to take my things to the office and find a recording booth to record Zac. Once I finished my breakfast I went and got ready for work. Brushing my teeth and doing my make up, I started to think. Zac started acting weird after that conversation we had, that must be why he started acting weird. 

Once I was ready, I grabbed my handbag and a box with all my stuff in it, I shut the door behind me as I walked out of my apartment. I saw Zac down in the Basement pulling into his car spot, I got in my car before he could see me. I turned my car on and drove to the office. 

Once I got there I went up to my office and set things up. I put a photo of Anthony on my desk along with other items that I would need. When I was done setting up I started looking for a recording booth, I sat at my desk for hours trying to find one that had an open space for next week. I finally found one! 'Ocean View Studios' was the name. I booked a session for next week for 2 hours, from 2pm to 4pm. I rang Max to let him know

"Max! I found a recording studio, Ocean View Studio"

"Wonderful work Jenna! What time?"

"2pm to 4pm"

"Thats plenty of time! Thank you Jenna. Can you please Cover for me at a meeting that his happening at the conference room in half an hour? I cant make it and I cant reschedule"

"Yeah sure! Whats the meeting about?"

"Zacs popularity, we need to get Zac out there more, He hasn't been getting parts for movies lately"

"Okay, I handle that!"

"Thank you! You're a lifesaver" He then hung up. I needed to get ready. I went out to a lady that is the receptionist for this level, I asked her to let me know when these people arrive. I rushed back to my office and got things ready for this meeting, I didn't exactly know what to take so I just took some paper on a clip board and a pen. The lady from reception knocked on my door and said that people are here to see me. I grabbed my clip board and pen and then went to the conference room, there were two men waiting for me. 

"Hi, I'm Jenna. Unfortunately Max couldn't make it today so I'll be taking his place, I'm Zacs Personal Assistant" 

One of the men Start to speak "Hello Jenna, Its wonderful to meet you. Im Jason and this is Dave, we are apart of management"

"Lets get to business" 

We talked for hour of ways to get Zacs popularity up again. The Meeting went really well! We came up with a few ideas and we are going to get him invited to many parties that have a lot of directors at them. I told them about the singing career and they loved it. 

I am now currently walking out of the office to go home, I passed Zac on the way out and he didnt even say anything. There is no need to be so rude, Im trying to make his career better and he doesnt even speak to me. I dont think I can handle this, If Zac wont speak to me then Im done with this job. I turned around and went back to level 14, I knew Max would be there now and so would Zac so this will be the perfect time. I knocked on Maxs door 

"Come in!" I opened the door, Max was at his desk and Zac was sitting on a chair. Zac face went pale when he saw me. "Oh Jenna! Thank you for today" 

"No problem Max but I need to talk to you" 

"Oh okay, Zac can you please leave for a moment" Zac then got up and left, shutting the door behind him

"Max, I cant do this job"

"What! What do you mean?"

"Its not for me. Im sorry" I walked out, I walked out on the best job ever. I went into my office to pack my things. 

"What are you doing? Why are you packing?" I turned around, Zac was at the door

"Oh so now you talk to me? Im leaving"

"What! No! You cant, Jenna! Why are you leaving?" 

"You wouldnt even talk to me! This job isnt right for me" I picked up my box and left the office, I was now jobless again. 

I went home and did nothing, I just sat on my couch for ages until someone knocked on the door. I slowely got up and opened it. Zac was standing there, He didnt say anything but he did something that i never expected to do. 

He kissed me.