Chapter 8

**Jennas POV**

I woke up the next morning on the couch, I had a massive kink in my neck from sleeping on the couch. I sat up and saw Zac was in  the kitchen making breakfast. 

"Good Morning gorgous" He came over with a plate of food "Eat up and get ready, you dont want to be late on the first day. Im going to drive you to work and pick you up seeing as I have a free day" He kissed my cheek and gave me the plate. "Im gonna go to my apartment and have a shower and get dressed, Ill be back soon" 

"Okay" I had a huge smile on my face. Zac seemed like a changed man today, I was so surprised. I ate my breakfast and went to have a shower. I didnt wash my hair because I didnt have the time. I washed my body and shaved my underarm hair, I didnt need to shave my legs because they werent that hairy. I got out and wrapped a towel around my wet body, I went to my cupboard to find something to wear. I pick out a black skirt and a white blouse with a black jacket. I went back to the bathroom to clean my teeth and do my make up, I only put a little bit of makeup on today because I wanted to make a good impression. I then put my hair in a pony tail.

I walked out of the bathroom and Zac was back.

"You ready to go?"

"Yep" I grabbed my bag and we left. We went down to the basement and got into Zacs BMW. 

It only took about 20 minutes to get there, Zac and I made small talk along the way. He stopped right out the front of the building. 

"See you later babe, Ill pick you at when you finish. Have a good first day" It honestly felt like the first day at a new school, I was so nervous. I kissed Zac goodbye and got out of the car. I walked up into the building to be greeted by Hannah. 

"Hey Hannah!" I walked up to the front desk where Hannah was. 

"Oh hey! Are you excited about your first day?" 

"Kinda, Im really nervous" 

"Dont worry, everyone is lovely here" 

"Oh well hopefully it will be great. I should go, what floor do I go to?" 

"Floor 12." 

"Okay thank you!" I walked over to the elivator and pressed the up button, I waited a few second before the doors opened. A heap of business people hopped off and I hopped on, I pressed floor 12 and the doors soon closed. I was the only one in the elivator but as I kept going up, more people got on. I finally reached floor 12, A lot of people got off with me and all went different ways. I walked down the hallway looking so confused because I didnt know where to go, everyone was looking at me and it felt so awkward. Mr Denzie then walked out of his office. 

"Ahh! You're here, wonderful! Come with me" I followed him into a room that looked like it would be my office. "This is going to be your office, Im just next door if you need anything. Ill let you get settled, Ive already sent you an email with all the files that I need done by tonight." He then walks out.

I look around at all the furniture and the walls, Its so much nicer than the one I had at Frank Lawyers. I started taking things out of the box I brought with me to make me feel more at home. I put a small plant and photo frame of my family on my desk, a few staionary items that I placed in my draw and a few little things to place around the room. Once I was done I sat down and turned on the Mac Computer that was profided for me. I went to my emails to see I have 2 emails. The first one was just spam and the other one was an email from Mr Denzie with the files attached, I opened up the files and printed them out with the printer in my office. There were 4 files that I had to complete by tonight so I had to get started. 

--6:00pm--

Im still stuck in my office doing these files and I was meant to go home at 5 o'clock. I called Zac that im stuck at the office because I need to finish these files and that I will just get a taxi home. He wasnt too happy about it but there wasnt much he could do.

Mr Denzie soon walked in "Jenna! Why are you still here?" 

"I havent finished these files" 

"How many have you done?" 

"Im up to the last one, sir" 

"Oh Jenna, go home and get some sleep. I didnt expect you to finish them all today. I just wanted to see what kind of worker you are, you're a very determined young woman and thats what we want here. Ill finish off the last one for you" 

"Are you sure? I can finish it in the morning" 

"Oh its fine. A young man is waiting for you down stairs, you dont want to keep him waiting."

"Thank you!" He walked over and grabbed all the files off me and walked out. I grabbed my bag and phone and left the office to see Zac waiting for me. 

"What are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you" 

"I told you I was going to get a Taxi home" 

"I was already here when you called me" I just smilede and we left, getting dinner on the way because neither of us could be bothered to cook. 

Once we got home we ate dinner and sat on the couch together. Zac turned to me and he looked nervous. 

"Jenna, I need to tell you something..." 

_______________________________

I know it a crap chapter and I know I keep saying that I will update quicker but next time I will! Im sorry that I left it on a cliff hanger but the next chapter is going to be great! I promise