Mika... Chapter 5

I woke up in a semi familiar room of the living room.

"Maki is gonna kill me." I groan as I sit up, pain running in my body. It was still sunny out...

"Who?" Ben asked behind me and I glanced back before realizing I didn't have my normal clothing on.

"Where did.... Dammit... I got caught..." I growl and run a hand through my hair then turn to him fully.

"How long have I been here?" I ask him, he shrugs.

"About a day. EJ just left. Are you really the thief?" He asked me and I stared at him like he was an idiot.

"Yeah. Who else?" I chirp walking unsteadily to the window. I couldn't run... not like this.

"Huh." he replied. I gave him a questionable look before going back to the couch.

"I will warn you... They are coming for me." I say then close my eyes again. I heard the rumble of footsteps, but quietly.

"Ben? Come here." I call out and hear him lean over the couch so I reach up and grab his arm and yank him over the couch and to the floor along with me to protect him as the sound of gunfire erupted.

"MIKA! I DON'T THINK THAT SH*T IS NECESSARY!" I yell over the roar which goes quiet a minute later.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!?" Mika yells back and I get up with my hands above my head as I walked to the broken window.

"Yep. Now help me." I order. She nods then realizes something.

"YOU CAN TALK! HOLY SH*T!" She yells as she runs up to me and pulls me out. I smile as i see many of the faces I've seen... but I had to get rid of them.

"Sorry..." I mutter then grab her gun and point it at her head, pulling the trigger and killing her. I went around, to kill the rest. And it took me a minute to kill 20 people... blood dripped from my hands and face, some on my clothing.

"No one hears me... unless they have a death wish... Sorry." I set down the weapon and turn to the mansion, BEN staring at me with wide eyes. I didn't feel anything.

"Oh right... I'm running away." I say then do just as said, disappearing for good.

End.

Sike.

((AN: hahahahahahahaha. I wrote more than that. I'm not dumb and get ready for so massive cliché stuff. I write with provoked emotion. good luck my dudes. ))