Undeniable. Chapter 13

((AN: short chapter ish. Good luck.  In-tru-da window.))
"Wake up!" Grinny's voice made me growl. I heard him sigh as I opened my eyes. Still on the floor.

"Right... Here again." I mutter and sit up without thinking. I come quite close to a familiar blue mask.

I yelp in shock and back up against the wall. I was still in the hallway to the stairs...

"Grinny!" I hiss at him as he strutted over, tail held high. E.J had a needle in one hand and his scalpel in the other.

"Did you want me dead?!" I ask him with a small smile as he pops into his human form and helps me up. After, he goes back.

"E.J. Are we on good or bad terms?" I then ask him. My heart flutters a little when he shakes his head. Not good.

"You irritate me." and I almost fell back due to the shock.

"A-Are.... Are for real?" My voice shakes with laughter. He tilts his head then sighs, walking into the living room. I follow him, Grinny at my feet. He laid on the couch and took off his mask, allowing me to see him once again.

I lean over him, my hair fluttering around. He made a bite for my nose and I squeaked, jumping back. Grinny rolled around laughing at my reaction.

"Why is it so-" I heard Jeff's voice but it stopped when I looked over at him. His knife was suddenly out, and he lunged at me. E.J countered his attack, giving me time to duck out of the way and hold my hands up.

"Wait! Jeff!" EJ tried but Jeff lunged at me. I decided to show him that he wasn't everything... I lunged back, diving low and catching him carefully, flipping him back towards E.J in one motion. I disarmed him too and caught the knife, crouching and calmly pulling up my mask. If sparks flew, there'd be a fire.

I then lunged at him again, sidestepping and pinning him down within a minute. His knife was at his neck and I held him steady on his knees. Anger burned in my heart.

"What is it you say...? Go to sleep?" I growl, my voice even lower, more demonic once again. I felt nothing. I pressed his knife closer, both his hands on mine. If he was smart, He could flip me over his head and switch our stances.

"(Y/n). Enough." Grinny called softly so I glanced at him with blank eyes. Neither of them moved until I shoved Jeff away and tossed his knife next to him.

"I forgot... I don't live here..." I mumble then walk to the door and yanking it open. It was nighttime again. How funny.

"Wait! Please stay!" Grinny called and I heard barking as I took the first step back onto the ground. I looked back at them only to hold up a blue mask I had taken in the fury of the fight.

I smiled then disappeared into the night. Everything was telling me to stop and go back so I obeyed, circling around and climbing up to the attic. I set the mask next to me as I drifted off the sleep. Darkness thankfully held me in place during the night.

((A/N: There have been a few problems with updatng and writting so plz dont rush me. Wattpad is bein hecking rude. Im still working in the requested ending and such but it wipl take a lot more time that before bc im changing them. Thanks for bein cool people and reading my shi- I mean stuff))