Cupid. Chapter 16

Narrative POV

The mystery girl, Cupid had intention to kill while the other wanted a place to sleep. Neither knew the other's real name and didn't both to say.

(Y/n) stood in front of the mansion again. Her knife was at her side when the door opened. Jeff and her stared at each other until he walked out, yelling for others to come out with him. She didn't move or say anything as they approached her. Her eyes watered a little when she raised her knife to the moon; the signal she had done her part.

"GO TO HELL" Cupid screamed, jumping down from the roof and attacking each of them. (Y/n) doesn't move until Cupid stands next to her.

"Come on. You hate them like I do. Let's kill them. I know you can." Cupid's voice was like honey so the girl took a shaky breath and activated her boots, pulling up her mask. The duo became their worst enemy, a blur of weapons and blood. Not much of their own as they stood close and didn't leave the other open for an attack.

Both had a sleeping drug on their weapons which didn't kill them as much as Cupid wanted to. One by one, the pasta fell under, collapsing next to the other. After a while, it was thinned enough. Grinny, Smile, EJ, BEN and LJ didn't join. They didn't leave either, watching the girl who acted so timid before, turn into something else. Her attacks were precise and deadly. Each move was ready to take the next motion. Cupid was better, being raised to do this kind of thing, she was easily toying with Jeff and Bloody Painter.

But then she look straight at the five. (y/n) didn't have time to see with Puppeteer, Zero, Masky, Toby, Hoodie, and Nurse Ann all working away on her.

None of them had time to move when she pulled out her crossbow, loading it quickly and aiming it. When (y/n) did look, she made the mistake of jumping in front of them, forced there by Toby's attack. Arrows hit her, two in the arm, two in the chest and the last on in her hand. One of the arrows was a little above her heart while the other was directly in it.

"That's too bad." Cupid frowned and loaded more arrows as (y/n) fell to the ground. She shot each of them, Grinny taking human form to try and save his dear friend. Slender finally came out, seeing Cupid holding (Y/n)'s limp body by the collar.

Neither said anything as Cupid pulled out a knife from her side and threw it away. The sun came up, tinting the sky red as she smiled, the blood on her glowing.

"Keep the girl. She's about dead anyway. You love it like that though Slender. See ya around." She growled and yanked out the arrows the still stuck from the body of (y/n). She then vanished right then, not even taking a step back.

"...Humans." Slender sighed as he looked down on the glassy eyed girl. He didn't pick her up though, leaving her there to tend to other needs of his smaller family. He didn't notice that she was still alive, barely there. MInutes passed until she could move again. Still, he didn't notice.

He only noticed when she was gone, already inside the house and in her normal place of which he didn't know about.

((AN: why is Cupid so mean tho??? T-T SORRY READER.))