Chapter 7: The Exit (Tyle)

Tyle woke up in a glass case. His feet are all swollen from the attack and had cuts all over his arm.
"Where am I?" He thought out loud. "Where are my friends?"
   Tyle managed to lift the glass case using the rest of his strength. He wandered around the room, lifting random objects up to examine. He searched his surroundings and found a door leading to an empty corridor. Tyle made up his mind and decided to find his friends. There was absolutely no one in the corridor. Empty and still. He could hear echoes of his footsteps on the hard stone floor. Tyle walked past rooms followed by rooms. What he didn't notice was two rooms that said Eleanor and Logan. He just went past them, not noticing what so ever.
      Along side one wall, was another branched out corridor. He strolled in that corridor to find his friends. Nothing. Not a single door but a sign saying 'Exit' in the far end. Tyle practically sprinted towards the exit unaware of anything else that is happening around him. Security cameras. More known as 'Telecameras'. He pushed through the exit door. The sight outside overwhelmed him.
      "What the swaggin' fish?!" He spluttered. Within his eye range he could see machinery all lined up against the 'Exit' wall. One wall said: Weaponry: Trick 1, no escape, no exit. "
    "What the..." He still couldn't find any words. The exit was no exit at all. It was a sign hiding the real Weaponry.              
   "What a stupid way to hide a weaponry!" He smirked. Tyle slowly started to head towards the furtherest weapon, around 100m away from him. 'Super damage, can blast out an Elder Circle of all power. DANGER rating: ********* 10/10.
   "What is a swaggin' Elder Circle?" Tyle swore. He picked up the weapon. It was shaped like pencil, with the end shooting out laser and the end of the weapon has a handle to hold on to. There are small buttons to press to activated different types of laser; piercing, strong, weak, breakthrough and normal. Tyle picked up the closest model in front of him.
      A siren blared. Lights lit up. Warning signals showed up. 'BREAK IN, WEAPONRY BREAK IN, ALERT, ALERT, BREAK IN...' The siren hurt his ears. His instincts told him to leave immediately. He heard people coming to the entrance door, footsteps echoing. Looking around the room, there wasn't another exit. He was trapped.
      The footsteps came closer. Tyle ducked behind a nearby weapon shelf hoping he wouldn't be found. He could hear voices now.
   "Is someone here? Come out thief!" Someone said. "Come out!" Another voice said. Tyle crouched even lower trying hard to not make any noise. "Uh" He gasped.
   "Did you hear a sound?" Voice 1 said.
   "No boss, I think it was just a hearing problem." Voice 2 said.
   "A HEARING PROBLEM!?" Boss said.
   "No sir, I heard it too, it wasn't a hearing problem," Voice 2 said. The two of them kept bickering all the way out. Tyle sighed. Thank goodness he wasn't caught, when he didn't even do anything! He creeped out from his hidy hole. He knew he needed to get to his friends.
      Tyle returned back to the corridor. It was different this time. He could not find his way back.
   "Oh no!" He cried. A few Beings shuffled out from nearby doors.
   "Double oh no!" He cried even more. Tyle thought he was going to get some how arrested for breaking an entry to the Weaponry room. The Beings ignored him like he wasn't even there and continued their work.
   "What the..." Tyle thought.
   "Hey, do you know where I am, who you are, and where the hell I am?" He asked a Being. The Being ignored him.  
   "HELLO? ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING!?!?" He shouted.
   "No, I am not deaf, I am only simply following orders,and now I am breaking one. " the Being replied then continued her work.
   "Since you've already broken your swaggin'orders, why don't you tell me some answers or more." Tyle felt irritated. He was not known for his patience. The Being didn't reply but only shook her head.
   "FINE! IF YOU DONT WANT TO TELL ME, AND FOLLOW YOUR SWAGGIN' ORDERS, THEN FINE! BUT YOU CAN AT LEAST TELL ME WHERE I AM!!" Tyle lost his temper. Still no reply. He stormed off in the opposite direction, having no idea where he was going. Once again, only where to. Gone. He want out of here. Now.
      Tyle grew tense with every step. He eyed every sign and looked for one that said 'The Weaponry' knowing that it could be the opposite, which could be the Exit. He did. Past at least 20 signs, he found a sign that said 'The Weaponry'. Tyle tugged on the door but it didn't budge. He pushed the door but it didn't budge. It was locked.
   "Far out! What the swaggin' fish is this stupid door!" Tyle let go of the door handle. There was no use on trying to get this door to open. With no idea in his swaggin' brain. He turned to leave.
   "You need help young trouble one?" A voice said behind him. It was a woman's  voice. At least he thought it was a woman's voice but it was a man's face.
   "Ah!" Tyle cried with surprise.
   "Hello. You looked stuck there, do you need any help?" The man continued to speak, ignoring the fact he had a female's voice.
   "Oh.. Noth..ing.. I'm fine, really, I am fine." Tyle replied, still full of shock that someone could just appear behind him with no noise at all.
   "I see you need no help. Bye then." And then man just walked away like that down the corridor. Tyle just stood there. Unable to contain his shock, he called out for the man. The man didn't reply, nor did he even look back. Tyle was so close to getting out of here. He just needed the key. The swaggin' fish key.
      With no where left to go. He tried to find his friends. When he finally reached his room, the clock on the wall showed 4:05am. "Already morning?! Well I better get a good sleep then." No further a due, Tyle tucked in and fell in a deep sleep. Dreaming of nothing. Just a blank and full sleep.
      The next morning he woke up to the sound of chatter outside his dream. "I thought this place was damn quite!" Tyle exclaimed when he lifted his glass lid up. Tyle had quite a fond of talking to himself. The chatters died down and a girl walked in.
   "Hi, I am Reli Borrigan. Sweet dreams." She said. She was just like the others, plain clothes and able to transform.
   "Do you know where my friends are?" was all Tyle said, ignoring her introduction.