Chapter 10: Asking Neutrals

Wow! Logan thought to himself. First Tyle was missing, and then he was back. Now it's was Eleanor. He opened the door to find, like he guessed, no one. Logan has never felt so irritated. Just a small swaggin' problem with another girl would cause his other friend to just 'disappear'. I mean seriously! They were here at the Neutral lair for around about three weeks and they had two people missing, a girl problem and no where else to go.
      What luck!? Logan searched every room, nearly every room, to find no trace of Eleanor what so ever. Like Tyle did, he walked past a sign saying 'The Weaponry'. He tried to open it, just like Tyle did. But this time the door opened. He opened the door just a crack and heard weeping noises coming from outside.
      Www! Sniff! Sniff! The sound of crying wooshed  into his ears. Logan saw it was a girl, black pigtails. Only an idiot couldn't guess who she is. Eleanor. Why would she be crying. Oh yeah, Tyle. How could this go even that far?!
   "Hey what's wrong El?" Logan asked.
   "Everything Logan! Everything!" Eleanor wept. Her tears dripping down on to the ground. He didn't think it was EVERYTHING. Logan thought it wasn't a nice time to tell her about trusting Reli, but he did anyway; a big mistake.   
   "Eleanor, this might make you cry harder, but I trust Reli just like Tyle does. Do you hate me now?" He asked.
   "You! I can't believe you would side with Tyle! It's outrageous. Isn't it obvious to you that Tyle doesn't care about me, he likes Reli and you, the last person I know, is totally against me?!" Eleanor cried with fury.
       Logan thought for a while, to see if he did anything wrong. He was angry with Eleanor.
   "I didn't do anything wrong. I think you should think about whether you are wrong or not. I trust Reli, you don't have to. I am going to being my plan. Join or not, is your choice!" Logan exclaimed.
   Eleanor sniffed some more. "Okay. I'll pretend to trust Reli for your sake and we'll start the plan." Eleanor sighed. He sighed with relief. For a start, he could actually start the plan, and that Eleanor can actually get along with Tyle.
   "So... What's your plan?" Eleanor asked, wiping her tears of tragic away.
   "Not sure yet. But I think we should get you to Tyle, get Reli and go to Raven's office." Logan suggested tugging Eleanor to follow him.
   "Sure." She said flatly. So the two of them walked out the 'exit' tunnel and to Tyle's room. They had no idea that the room/tunnel they were just in was actually the exit, and it was open. Someone left the Neutral headquarters. Or some people.
   "Hey El, hey Logan!" Said Tyle rather cheerfully.
   "Hi Tyle." Replied both Logan and Eleanor. She was extremely glad that Reli wasn't there, but she promised.   
   "Seriously." She said. The boys nodded and they started to think of a plan. Conversation:
Tyle: So you trust Reli?
Eleanor: Yes.
Logan: Eleanor promised to me that she would trust Reli and be on right terms with you.
Tyle: Sure. I know this is like the 15th million time I've said it, but WHAT IS YOUR
      SWAGGIN' PLAN??!!
Logan: We go get Reli. We go to Raven's office. Force him to tell us anything. Leave.
Eleanor and Tyle: Got it.
      The three of them finally began they plan. They were walking down the corridor, trying to find Reli.
   "Reli?" They called out.
   "Yeah?" A voice replied. It was Reli.
   "Hey Reli. We were just wondering if you would like to join us, to you know convince Raven, your brother." Said Logan, his hands in his pockets.
   "Sure. When?" She asked.
   "Dunno, maybe like now." Said Tyle, smirking a little.
   "Okay, what do we want to convince him?" Reli continued to ask.
   "Like... We need more information and that if we need to find anything. I feel like there is something missing, something his preventing from us knowing." Logan mumbled.
      Eleanor stood there and thought for a while.
   She started to speak, "I had a dream when I was in the casket, when I fainted. It was about Elder Circles and the things Raven said, colonies. But I sort of have the names of them. I only know one, Lucent."
   Reli and Tyle turned to face her.
   "Lucent?" They both said.
   "Yeah, it appeared in my dream, repeating Lucent EIGHT times." Eleanor nodded, her mind grabbing hold of her dreams.
      Logan suddenly piped up, "Eleanor, Tyle, you still have the fur right. Remember in the office we went to, the telescreen said something about Nefarious, Enigmatic and Lucent! Lucent, the colony you dreamed about. I estimate that Nefarious and Enigmatic are BOTH colonies. They are 3 of the colonies of NELB which Raven are forbidden to tell."    
   "No wonder!" Tyle smacked his forehead followed by a confused look from Reli.
   "You know, we don't have time left right?" Interrupted Reli frowning slightly.
   "What?" Asks Eleanor.
   "Some people from the Heads of colonies of NELB or something like that, knows that we are here and that we are planning to over throw them. And that we will team with a particular colony." Explains Reli.
   "What do you mean 'team with a colony'?" Asked Logan; he was eager to know more but something inside him prevented him.
   "I'm revealing too much!" Said Reli with an exasperated cry, covering her mouth with the palms of her hands.
   "Tell us Reli. We have to know before confronting Raven. And what do you mean that you have to move somewhere else? Is there are war or something out there? A war between colonies?" Asked Tyle. He barely whispered the last few words before sighing and then glancing towards Logan if he thought of anything.
   "Yes. Tell us Reli, now before you leave." Eleanor stated through clenched teeth.
      After many bickers, Reli finally told them.
   There are four colonies right? Two are on one side and two are on the other side. One good and one bad, considered by both sides. Both sides know that we exist, since you came here, so they are wanting to recruit us on their side." Finished Reli.
      A silence broke out. All four of them were just standing there, unable to speak, like they were paralysed but to their mouths.
   "So that's it huh? We ask Raven about what we can help him to prevent the Neutrals from being recruited." Said Eleanor.
   Logan nodded, his mind still trying to configure the new data. "We should go now, we can't waste time."
     "No we can't. " Tyle agreed.