Chapter 12: The Big Day

The Elder Circle was gone. Not the whole thing at least. But the vital parts that are keeping it alive. Colony Lucent's Elder Circle is powered by an object from each Zone. These objects help maintain the Elder Circle to how it is. Benefatiant's Elder Circle is powered by swords. Sword of North, East, South and West. Nefarious' Elder Circle is powered by 4 vials of poison; Arsenic, Botulinum toxin, Cyanide and Melted Mercury. Last of all, Enigmatic's Elder Circle is powered by Umbra, penumbra, ant-umbra and a combined shadow. These items are vital for each Elder Circle and for each Colony.
"Oh no!" Head Steph exclaimed.
"What happened sir?" Asked one of his colleagues.
"The... The... The objects that power our Elder Circle are MISSING!"
...
Logan met his fellow friends in his room. "Hello! So is everyone ready?" Asked Logan.
"Yeah," they replied. Everyone each had a packed backpack with essentials.
"Great! It's 8 o'clock now, does anyone know where the exit is?" Reli said, flicking her red hair behind her back.
"Yes!" Exclaimed Tyle, "you know when you couldn't find me, I was looking for the exit and I came across a sign that said Exit--"
"So it's there!" Interrupted Eleanor.
"--No, It was actually a hidden sign, it was the Weaponry, the actual exit is the door with the sign that said Weaponry, except it is locked." He finished off.
"Wait! Did you just say 'Weaponry'?" Said Logan.
"Yes why?" Tyle said.
"Because a few days ago, when I was, looking for Eleanor, I opened the door that says Weaponry and I was expected to find weapons but instead I found a small area leading to the outside and Eleanor sitting there." He explained, and ruffled his hair.
"Really?! But last time the door was locked." Tyle commented and made a face to show that he was correct.
"Then MAYBE someone left the Neutrals, secretly." Concluded Reli. The four of them sat down on the stone floor, pondering.
"I think we should just grab some weapons and leave." Stated Eleanor, swinging her hair back and forth.
"Hmmmm. Right. So Tyle you lead us to the weaponry and then Logan would lead us to the exit, and finally get our butts outta here." Reli exclaimed like a leader. Tyle lead the 'gang' to the weaponry that was marked exit. Through many corridors and many hallways, they reached the dark corridor with the door that marked 'Exit'.
"Well we're here. Everyone quickly grab a weapon and then leave the room." Ordered Tyle, opening the door wide. They quickly sneaked in the room grabbing two guns each then rushed outside.
"I do think this is quite dumb without a security thing." Commented Eleanor. Just as she said that, a siren wailed.
"You had to say that didn't you?" Logan slumped. The only place to go was in the room, they could hear people coming from all directions and they were standing at a dead end. Tyle reopened the door as they quickly found a place to hide. The sirens wailed louder. Luckily, they had common sense to not make a sound, unlike other teenagers from their colony. The guard opened the door. "Where are they!? Who are they!?" One of the guards shouted. The other guards hurried to look for them. "Wait! I think I see someone!" Guard number two exclaimed. The guards all headed to where Eleanor was hiding. She started to whimper. When the first guard came to where she was hiding, she stood up and began kicking, punching and screaming at them. It was like a cue, the other three teenagers all appeared and started to help Eleanor. The teenagers were outnumbered by 3 but Eleanor already took down two. There was 5 guards left to take down. It was like a karate competition. The guards didn't have weapons but they have more strength than them. Reli's mind cleared and she quickly grabbed her weapon from her pocket. It was a gun that shot bullets that would always follow its target. The bullet sounded twice. Two guards fell to the ground, dead. Logan couldn't believe he saw that. Two deaths already. Eleanor was also standing there, gaping at the sight. Thankfully, no other guards were left.
They silently walked out of the weaponry, unharmed. Reli, Tyle, Logan and Eleanor all said sorry as they walked out the room for the second time. They knew that the alarm was going to go off and more guards would come and catch them. "Hurry up! Let's go to the Exit!" Whispered Tyle. They sprinted towards the Exit, with Tyle leading them down the empty corridor.
"Why are the corridors always empty?" Asked Eleanor.
"I dunno. I mean if they knew we broke in the weaponry, there are bound to be more guards and more people patrolling the corridors." Logan responded, trying to catch up to Tyle. They had reached the door to the exit. Tyle tried to open the door. It was locked.
"What the swaggin' fish!" He swore. Tyle's face was red with annoyance. Reli stepped up.
"Lemme try." She said walking to the door. The others waited patiently. They could here guards running the other way to the weaponry.
"Hurry up!" Whined Eleanor even if the guards were running the opposite direction. Reli tried opening the door. It remained shut.
"Nap. Didn't work." She said, turned around and then gestured to Logan for him to have a go. Logan then quickly turned the knob. It opened.
"What the..." Tyle and Eleanor spluttered. Without any other comments they exited the Neutrals lair. It was the same place where Eleanor and Logan had been. A cylindrical tunnel with green goop on both sides. They looked around and walked forward. It looked like a sewage pipe. The tunnel went for kilometres and kilometres and they walked on for hours and hours. Until they reached the end. There was bound to be an end. And there was. It was water outside of it, except the water wasn't coming in.
"If the outside can't come inside then the inside can't come outside." Said Tyle.
"Right. Why don't we just bloody go out there?" Logan suggested, but it was more like an order.
"Yeah." Eleanor mumbled.
"I'll go first," said Logan, " 'cause I opened the stupid door last time, I can bound to get out there, then I'll pull ya all in." He stepped his first foot in. Then he was gone.