Chapter 1

Title: Chapter 1 - Meet

Time check: 8 AM (This is the scene's time)

• • •

ETHAN'S POV
>>> Groaning loudly, I sat up on my bed after waking up. Stretching my limbs and arms, I stood up and smiled brightly.

"Another great day, another great time!" I said as I grin. I walked towards the comfort room and took a cold bath as I sing along the song that was stuck in my head. I glanced towards the mirror as I dry myself up. I pointed my reflection and stated, "You need to make new friends Ethan!" I then quickly put my red sweatshirt and ripped jeans with a black sneakers and black beaded bracelet. Smiling in front of the front door, I took my house keys and put them in my pockets. Before I left, I bowed in front of my door and said, "Goodbye my humble abode."

While walking to my destinations, I greeted each one of my neighbors as I  pass by. "I like this atmosphere. Let's hope to keep it this way," I thought while walking towards my destination, which is my favorite breakfast fast-food chain restaurant.

As I finally enter my paradise, I let the scent of the restaurant crawl inside my nosebuds. I inhaled deeply and said, "Mr. pancakes, I'm comin'." I finally went in line. I looked on today's menu and looked for what to partner up with my pancakes.

Looking on the menu, an averaged-height green-dyed head suddenly blocked my view on the menu. My shyness suddenly builds up as I was trying to make a statement on how will I move the green-dyed head so I can see the menu. I mean of course I'll be shy, he's a dude and I'm gay, so what do you expect?

As I finally had a statement and courage to speak up, I softly poked the man's shoulder to catch his attention. Predictably, the man turned around and I suddenly blushed not hard but visible. The green-headed man suddenly made me feel something tingly on my inside. This was a new feeling for me.

"Yeah?" The green-headed man asked while he pushes his glasses on the bridge of his nose. Staring unconciously, I noticed that the sunshine was illuminating on his face.  His eyes were blue, blue as today's sky, perhaps? Or maybe as blue as a shimmering Sapphire?

His skin tone on the other hand, it was pale. It was odd though because mostly in L.A, it's always a sunny day. His skin tone is as pale as snow, which made me realized that he is not from here.

"Uhh, hello?" The man pulled me back in reality and waved his hand in front of me. I suddenly realized that I was oddly staring at him. "Sh!t, he might think that I'm a weird dude," I thought while sweating nervously.

"Is there something you want?" The man asked while giving me a soft smile. "Uhm, I just wanted to see the menu and uhm, you were blocking the, menu," I said (while pausing in every commas) awkwardly.

"Sheesh Ethan. Never seen you so nervous in front of a person before," my conciousness stated. "Oh! I'm sorry. You must be mad because you took a pretty long time to say that," the man chuckled and went forward as there was a space in front of him.

I was shocked from his statement and replied quickly, "Oh no! There was something that seemed to bother me before saying that." The man turned around to face me and handed me his hand, "I'm Sean," he introduced nicely. I held his hand and shook it, "I'm Ethan," I introduced and we broke our handshake.

• • •