Chapter 8

Title: Chapter 8 - Chapter

Timecheck: 9AM

•••

SEAN'S POV

What a smile, no?

What a glorious smile it is.

The sweet abiding glow that's with him wherever he goes.

Dancing my way towards him, he grins sheepishly, taking my heart away. Oh, he's going to be the death of me.

Following the blue-headed man, realizing he glistened from sweat and the ray of sunlight.

"My, oh my. You've been doing a lot of errands lately," I spoke with worries fill my tone.
"don't you worry small bean, your love is what keeps me going." he replied with a geniune smile, then laughing at his own taste of humor.
"Don't be so corny. I might puke of rainbows," I replied exaggeratedly, liking to his reply.
"Why, a simple flirt won't be much of a hurt, no?" replying with a simple statement, then returning to his doings.

Doing the same thing, I roamed around the town of Flaris, searching for a quest.
A quest that is inevitable yet possible.
Forever seemed to take my time, alas, the gatekeeper of Flarine offered.

"A golden statue for you to seek, is at its highest peak. Be warned I tell you, for this is not of a nick." wisdom's words flowed through the gatekeeper's mouth.
"this is no ordinary plea but if you were to succeed, a shower of gold you will see." she added.

With no hesitation, I accepted her quest.

"go forth brave vagrant. The goddess of life shines upon you." the gatekeeper prayed, offering me the breath of life.

A destination is I must seek, for there is merely a kick. Fear is not on my side, for I shunned it away with might. Gliding with the wind beneath my wings, I see someone at the highest peak.

It is the golden statue!

Zoomed towards it, suddenly was stopped by a giant freak. This freak I tell you, is not merely of discrimination and judgement but rather it is what they call him. A headless giant with a hammer and sword for its arms.

Confused to how it was alarmed with my presence, I observed every little detail to the swishing sound of the sword, to the loud crack it gave of the hammer.

This is not a mere quest, I indeed am in need of assistance. A sigh of retreat came rushing to my chest.

"This is no ordinary quest," retreating back to town.

As I finally arrived, I thought of someone that has pride. Not merely a simple pride but with the great glory.

After a number of minutes passes, still no one came into my mind.

"Stronger, I must get. This is no ordinary quest, I repeat for now, I must seek of greatness along with its glory," I stated, with determination and motivation.

"Not for the great wealth but for the one whom I love so dearly."

But I forgot. He told me to have each other's side, no matter how hard it was. I search for his presence, all around the town. This soul of mine wishes to be with the one who I love, and that is Ethan.

The sun has finally kissed the ground, returning back to its slumber as I finally found the boy who stole my heart.

But wait, what is this?

It was shattering me.

Who is he?

What are they doing?

Please lord, not this.

I did not ask of this.

Why is he allowing for this to happen?

Please, somebody.

Tell me this is not real.

It stunned me alive.

Fear rushing in, forbidding me to move.

But tears were the only thing left of me.

Why?

His lifeless body has been literally shred into pieces.

•••
Lol

I'm alive

Sorry about being dead, life's a bitch, ugh. Anyways, thanks for the reads cuz damn. That's a lot.

Do people still read this? I wanna know, let me know your thoughts in the comment section.