Chapter 5 (Part Two)

Sorry for the long wait. Had suicidal thoughts while I was on sudden hiatus. Overcame it already so don't worry :). I'm going to keep this A/N short because I owe you guys a lot of chapters... so yeah.
Title: Chapter 5 - Wander
Timecheck: ??PM
•••
ETHAN'S POV

"And that's why my mind is still baffled," the green-headed man explained with a soft voice, echoing inside my mind as if it was a broken record. My inner voice kept telling me that I should confess but instead of listening, I shunned it with my deep flowing voice of negativity.

"Don't worry, it will all be okay," I responded as my voice cracked a little from the cold breeze.
"Really?"
"Really."

The wind caressed my face with it's cold touch. Maybe I should confess the state of my baffled heart...

Or maybe not.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe I should, maybe not. Maybe he'll reject me... Maybe not.

But the feeling of keeping locked secrets is going to kill me whole. The urge to sing the unspoken song will either be hated or liked by who cares anymore? I need to tell him otherwise the missing piece of my heart will be forever missing, but...

You know what, maybe I should try something.

Holding his hand, I said with a soft and calm voice. "I'd like to try something, if that's okay with you." Expecting a doubtful answer, I received a silent reply.

Here it is Ethan. The truth that you wanted to set free. Without hesitation, my lips charged forward towards the lad's pink lips. With the lad's lip contact, our world suddenly slowed down, as if it would slow down just to see this beautiful scene. It felt surreal.

But it was suddenly destroyed by the sudden grumble of the sky. Thunder suddenly rampaged throughout the heavens above. We pulled away from the kiss and went back to the small shelter we found earlier. Waiting for the sudden storm to pass away, awkwardness roamed the room with great demise.
Breaking the awkward vibe, I apologized for kissing the green bean. There was no utter reply rather than the sky's stomach grumbling. The lad's expression was flustered, and I do not know what to do.

Was it because of the kiss?

Was it because of the mad sky?

Or was it because of my presence?

"It's okay. But let me ask you." The green-headed man suddenly said.

"What do you think of me?"

I thought of an answer as we kill time. He is everything to be perhaps.
With his charm looks, I could get deceived with it. His words are preserved yet when he spills it tells me a thousand tales that are unwritten. The care he gives can warm a frozen heart. He could be anything.

"I don't know, what do you want to hear?"

"Do you have some affection for me?"

Yes.

"I don't know."

"Are you sure?"

No.

"Yes."

"I don't believe a word you are spilling right now."

He is right. These current words I'm spilling are not to be believed in. I need to spill the words of truth but what happens if he throws away these words of truth? That horrifies me too much to the extent where my words are only filled with pure lies. I need to face the truth because I do not want to regret where I should have told him. I need to tell him now.
"I do," I finally spoke the words of truth.
"You do what?" He responds with a question look on his face.

"I like you." He did not respond, which scared me but oh well. "Not like like you as a friend. I like like you. Like like romantically. Heck I might be even in love with you." Words spilled my mouth as if it ran outside my mouth like water. Every words meant to be spilled was finally out of my chest.

My cheeks flushed red from the humiliation, my eyes spat tears as if it disgraced me, my knees trembling from fear, and my chest sank inside my body. I felt like a withering petal of a dying flower. I was finally ready for his reply after my trembling reaction.

I was ready to accept complete and utter rejection.

I think so.

I expected for a negative reply but...

He held my hands as if they were his possession, making a spark inside my body creating goosebumps.

Here it is.

"I do too and to be honest I was actually waiting for you to say that," he finally sung his beautiful words, creating these shallow tears into tears of utter happiness. It was a dream come true. It felt so surreal. Like this was all just a dream. It was like a kiss from the gods above. Those words he said felt like he sung the a beautiful song that calms every chaotic things, creating such beauty into such chaos.

Finally.