Chapter 6

Title: Chapter 6 - Unfold

Timecheck: ¥§:°¡ AM

☼☼☼

3RD POV

The thunder continues to sob harshly as the two lads continue to comfort each other. It is a horrifying storm indeed but it never seem to scare them since they got each other.

As the blue boy caresses the green boy's hair, Sean notices something that catches his blue orbed eyes. There was a trapdoor. A trapdoor under the table.

He is now being killed with curiosity on what lies underneath the trapdoor. It kills him slowly but surely. But he tries not to get it into his head.

But what if this trapdoor was the answer to all their unanswered questions?

What if this trapdoor that leads somewhere is the solution to their inevitable problem?

There's just too many "what if's" going around the trapdoor that kills him. He wants to keep it a secret but-

"You seem distracted. What's up?" The blue boy asks as he notices the green headed man's mind was above the clouds.

Sean is not fully capable of telling Ethan this. They had a rough night and this storm continues to sob as time pass by, telling him this might overwhelm the boy and he does not want that. Instead of replying with the right answer, he replies, "I think we should sleep for the night. This storm is not going to calm anytime soon plus, we had a rough night."

Ethan was going to shut his mouth but intend it to keep it shut. He is right. He was slightly annoyed that the green-headed man did not reply his answer but Sean's reply (even though it was not what he was looking for) was right.

Instead of creating an argument, the two slept the night away as the storm gradually calms down.

That was quite a night.

#*#*#
The Next Day
#*#*#

The sun's shine illuminates around the small shelter. Expecting the two to complain about the bright sunlight, they wake up with a hint of glee. Even though the storm was loud last night, they still slept like logs last night considering the tiredness of each person from last night's scene.

Ethan, being the kind-hearted person he is, goes outside for some ingredients to cook.

It is quite phenomenal that they managed to survive this journey with it's unexpected obstacles. From moving island after island to this unexpected confessions. From surviving the first night to this day. It is quite a roller coaster to ride.

Sean manages to get up and takes a bath. They need to continue on their journey otherwise being stuck here is not only going to be terrifying but also rough. After taking a brisk shower, he goes back in the place where he found the trapdoor last night. As he finally found the mysterious trapdoor, he tries to open it. Pulling it upward, he then find these two mysterious broom inside the small compartment. What fascinates him is that these brooms are levitating by them self. He processes this until he fully goes back into reality. "What on earth?" he speaks with confusion as he take the brooms outside the small compartment.

As he pulls out the two brooms, a soft thud from the main door was made, signaling that Ethan is done searching for ingredients for their food. He panicked with great shock. He quickly put the brooms back into the compartment. Phew, that was close. Too close to be exact because just right after he acted nothing new happened, Ethan was in front of him.

Sean shrieked in shock, holding his heart from being attacked. "You scared the heck out of me!" Sean cried out while he became tense because of paranoia.

Did E saw the broom?

Maybe he did.

He gulped a large saliva as he asked the laughing blue-headed man, "Did you just saw something?"

"Yeah, I did," he tries to respond while still being spun around with laughter. His respond made Sean even more tense until he adds, "I just saw your priceless reaction!"

Phew.

That was too close.

"By the way, what was it that you were hiding underneath the table?"

S***!

•••
Sorry for an extremely late update. I have a lot of reasons but the main reason is because I'm having trouble writing anything. My writing doesn't come out naturally as it used to be. Maybe because I'm having trouble with my writing style but anyways, I'll still try to update this but it may not be as good as I was before... Maybe I'll let a friend of mine finish this. Idk.