Chapter 2

Title: Chapter 2 - Escalated
Time check:  9 AM

•••
ETHAN'S POV

After that occurrence happened, we eventually went from strangers to aquiantance, from aquiantance to friends. I was finally happy that I made a new yet odd friend.

His personality was very, sophisticated. He speaks wisely, like a walking poetry. I chuckled at my thought, which caught Sean's attention. "You seem to be thinking of something humorous," Sean stated with a smile. "I was thinking if you are a poet. You speak so wisely!" I responded with chuckle, which he responds with, "Really? Well, thank you. I've never thought about that."

We talked and talked for hours, as if time was slowing down. He was a nice speaker and listener, he could keep you talking and you would not feel any uninteresting feeling about it.

~~~
Time check: 4PM
~~~

We were finally at the park. I was on the slide and he was on the swing, swinging the swing calmly. "You're really an introvert, are you?" I suddenly stopped sliding on the slide. "Yeah, to be honest you were the reason I am outside right now. If it wasn't for you, I would play video games all day," he chuckled lightly at his last statement.

The conversation eventually ended when a group of kids went towards the peaceful playground. "Is it weird for a two person to create a bond in just minutes?" Sean lucidly said. It took me for a few minutes to say, "I guess so, yeah." It was quite odd for him to ask something like that but since introverts are not adventurous, it was quite normal for him to ask that. "I'm sorry if I asked that, it's been months since I made new friends," he quickly apologized, which made me smile. "Oh no, I completely understand why you asked that," I replied.

I was still processing that we became friends in just a snap. It was quite shocking to be honest. It was like the gods above answered my prayers. I think we this bond that we have is going to be more. No, not that kind of bond. Or maybe, I don't know. He is a nice dude and to be honest I've forgotteb what it feels like to "love" someone, which frustrates me because this is what extroverts suffers. Because we are too adventurous, I guess. But this, feeling, it has that new weird yet satisfying feeling.Let's just look ahead on what's going to happen.

Reality pulled me when I heard Sean shouting behind me.

"Help me!" He shouted with struggle. I quickly turned around to help him but my conciousness suddenly ran away when a figure hit me with a metal rod. My vision and conciousness gradually blurs as I watch Sean being strained by two figures in horror.

"Help me."
•••
A.N: I'm sorry for this extremely short chapter. Life's a b!tch right now and I'm trying fix it right now.