Chapter 5 (Part One)

(Ugh. I need to edit most chapters on this book and I still have school tomorrow. Ugh.

Btw, I dedicate this chapter to ShadowDemon027 because she said that my two books (including this one) are both awesome in her book. Thank you so much, you don't know how much it means to me.)
Title: Chapter 5 - Wander
Timecheck: ??PM
•••
SEAN'S POV

Days passed by. Wounds have been healed, time has been cherished, and yet we still lack knowledge on this place. Lost by this never ending journey, impatience finally starts growing on me.
"When will we ever leave this place?," I asked myself as I sat down on the ground, while the breeze kisses my skin.
Deep thoughts roamed my mind like a broken clockwork. This is killing me slowly. This search for the unanswerable question has been leading us to nowhere. We traveled island after island and yet there were still no clues. Not even inside the treasure chest. Not even in the biggest island we can roam on, it seems like these islands are infinite and there's not one glimpse of idea on how we got here.

After a few minutes of deep thinking, alas, my homesickness finally kicked in. The thought of gazing at the stars reminded me of home and I yearned for it to be fulfilled. That sweet taste of coffee, the billowing clouds that always pass by, oh how I miss the never-ending rain in Ireland. Just by thinking about it can corrupt my mind easily with this impossible quest.

But no, I must stay strong. Not only for the sake of going home but rather for the blue-headed lad that seems to hold my heart as if its his own. Argh, how can someone just look so astonishing by just looking so simple? Yes, that's right. If the lad hasn't been by my side since the first day of our abduction, I probably slipped to my death already. And maybe that's the reason why I still hold on to my life to live, because he is the last string that still ties to my existence.

"You okay?"

Reality finally pulled me back from my deep wandering thoughts.
"Yeah." I spoke with a surreal voice of lies. "Just needed some fresh air, that's all," I added a lie on top of another lie. Guilt suddenly touched my chest as if the lie I spat seemed like a gun triggered towards the blue-headed lad.
"'Ya sure?"
"Yeah," lies suddenly started choking my throat as if it was gripping it.
"'Ya really sure?"
I replied him with utter silence. I did not know whether to tell him my deep thinking of my frustration or not. It would only bother my little beautiful blue bell.

He sat down beside my deep thoughts, finally offering his ears for me.

"I'm all ears."