Preparation

Naruto couples!!! All for Valentine's!!

WARNING: Spoiler on Ino's part~ I just red about 'it' and wrote it down ^^ Oh, and this is a normal highschool life~ they go to Konoha University ^^ Yup! Konoha University! Meaning no ninja ninja!

Neji, Tenten, Lee and Kankuro are 3rd year Junior high schoolers~

Temari is a 1st year High schooler~

The rest are 2nd year Junior high schoolers~

I'll edit and put italics and bold on the next day!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S EVERYBODY!!! Wohoo! 6 chapters a day! Praise me people! It's all for valentine's!!

On with the fic!!

******Sakura******

Chop. Chop. Chop.

A pink haired girl wiped her sweat from the back of her hands as she wiped the ingredients, that spread to her hands a while ago, to her color pink apron.

She poured the chocolate on each small circled container, "Yosh*!"

She then put kitchen gloves on her hands as she carried the container then went to go to the fridge.

She opened the freezer with one hand as she put the container inside.

After putting them in and closing the freezer. She smiled and clasped her hands together on a praying position and closed her eyes, "Hope all of this won't go to waste when I give it to him.."

"Him?"

The pinkette immediately opened her eyes and turned to the direction of her smirking mother.

She blushed, "M-Mom?! W-what are you doing here early in the morning?"

"Gonna make breakfast, of course," sarcasm filled her voice but the smirk on her lips didn't leave, "So, you're gonna give them to the boy you like?"

The pinkette's blush deepened as she shook her head, "N-No! I'm gonna give them to my friends!"

"Then what did I heard about you giving him? Who's him, Sakura?" her mother teased.

Sakura looked away with a crimson red color on her face, "T-That was n-nothing," she looked back at her mother, "How about you? What are you gonna give to dad?"

Her mother then putted her hands on both her cheeks, a blush in it as her eyes shaped to a heart.

Sakura gulped.

"Me? Of course I'll give your father a gift! I already made it and it's a big chocolate cake with my name in it and your father's name too! In between our name is a heart! Then I putted a 'Happy Valentine's day, My love' then I told him if we can go out tomorrow and he insist! We will be going on a hotel and--"

"STOP!" Sakura showed her hand to her mother as she sweatdropped, "It's really romantic that you'll do that to dad, but don't spoil it to me when it didn't happened yet mom.."