What is Love? [SaiXIno]

******Ino******

She clapped her hands together, "Otou-san, Happy Valentine's day."

In front of her is a chocolate cupcake on a plate and behind it is her father's photo.

Ino smiled, "Wish me luck!" she stood up and picked her bag then went to the shoe rack, "Mom, I'll be going now!"

A woman leaned in the doorframe, "Have a safe trip!"

Ino waved at her then went out.

The woman smiled and looked at her hudband's photo, "Happy Valentine's Day, Dear..."

~

Ino met Temari in the front gate of school and chat a little before she went inside the Junior high devision.

She entered her room, which was class II-A.

Sakura and Hinata was already at the window so she went to them.

"Goodmorning, forehead, Hinata!"

Sakura turned to her and grinned, "Morning, Pig."

"M-Morning, Ino-chan."

Ino suddenly wrapped her hands on both their shoulders and grinned, "So, what are you guys planning?"

Sakura gulped, "W-What do you mean?"

Ino gave her a playful grin, "You know," she smirked, "about your Valentine...."

Hinata blushed.

Sakura looked away, "I'm not planning to tell you."

"Stingy~"

The bell rang as they went to their seats.

Ino looked to the door and saw girls crowded in it.

"Sasuke-kun! Please accept my choco!"

"No! Sasuke-kun will accept my choco!"

"Kyaaaaaaaa!<3 Sasuke-kun!!!"

Ino sighed, 'Ahhh, as expected.'

She looked at the last row, where Sasuke sat and he was gazing through the window beside him.

Ino then looked at Sakura, and the pinkette was sulking and muttering words that she can't hear.

She didn't saw Shikamaru walk in, 'Good job, Temari!'

She heard a ruckus on the back seat so she turned around to see Naruto, she still can't quite believe that he was in the top section, the idiot must have studied hard to get here.

"Bastard! Just look at all those girls after you!"

"Hn."

The teacher came in and he manage to get the girls back to their classes.

But that wasn't the one that got Ino's attention, 'He's not here...'

~

Sweat was dripping down her forehead as she clutched to the cloth of her bento box and searching the school for him.

'Where is he?' her pace on her walking quickened, 'Is he absent? Is he hurt? Is he sick? ON THIS DAY?!'

She then realize that she was on an empty hallway with empty rooms that were either made as a storage.