Munchkins [ShikamaruXTemari]

******Temari******

'This is it,' she clutched to her school bag as she waited in the front gate of Konoha University.

Students arrived with a big grin while some just smiled and frowned.

A group of girls were chatting and saying goodluck to each of them, probably to cheer them all to give their crush a chocolate.

Temari was just blushing outside but inside, she began panicking.

"Temariiiii!!!!"

The blonde jumped and looked to the side to see another blonde waving at her and grinning.

Temari smiled, "Ino..."

Ino smiled and immediately was on her side, "Happy Valentine's day, girl!"

"Happy Valentine's day to you too!!"

Ino smirked as she grabbed Temari's bag, "Gotcha," she winked.

Temari blushed when Ino took out a bento box from her bag, "H-Hey!!!! Give that back!"

Ino smiled, "They look delish! That lazy-ass sure is lucky!"

Temari quickly took her bag and the box back as she glared at Ino with a flush face.

Ino laughed, "Okay, Okay! But what are you doing here anyway?"

Temari blinked, "What do you mean?"

"Shikamaru is always early on every troublesome day, right?"

~

"What a drag," a guy leaned on the three, his pineapple-like hair just stayed like that as he rested both his hands on the back of his head.

He was looking at the clouds, those white puffy clouds. He felt peace just by viewing them and lying freely.

But....

"Just come out already! I already know you're there, Temari."

Said girl gulped and sweatdropped. She went out of the shadows and waved, "Hehe, n-nice weather were having...."

The guy shrugged and looked back at the clouds.

Temari sighed and sat beside him, "You know it's a special day right?"

A groan was heard from the guy.

Temari rolled her eyes, "Oh come on, Shikamaru! They're maybe a lot of girls inside that might be waiting for you!"

He turned to look at her with a raised brow, "Name one."

Temari blushed and looked away from his gaze, "Well, uh.....uhm....."

"Thought so," Shikamaru gazed back to the clouds.

Temari gritted her teeth.

The wind blew as silence filled them.

The bell rang as Shikamaru sighed and stood up, then pocketed his hands, "We should be going to our classes now."

When Shikamaru was about to walk......

"WAIT!" Temari reached for his pants and tug on it, "wait...."

Shimakamaru blinked, "What's wrong, Temari?"

In the realiziation on what she's doing, she widened her eyes and blush. Looking at the ground in the process, but still tugging on his pants, "I-I...."

Shikamaru kneeled down on one knee and held one side of her shoulder, "What is it?"

Temari closed her eyes shut then immediately took out the bento box from her bag and gave it to him with both hands, head lowered, "HERE!!"

Shikamaru blinked again, "What's tha--"

"Just shut up and get it!!!"

Shikamaru gulped then took the box from her hands, "What am I gonn--"

"Open it."

Shikamaru nodded then began opening the cap.

Temari looked up.

When Shikamaru opened it, he picked up one ball and looked at her, "Munchkins?"

She blushed and looked away, "Y-Yeah, I haven't tasted them yet s-so---" she heard a bite then look at him.

Shikamaru tastes it for moment, then his eyes widened, "A-Amazing...," he looked at her and smiled, "It's delicious..."

She blushed again and looked down, "Shikamaru, I--"

"Hmmm?" Shikamaru smiled at her as he leaned in the tree and gazed at her.

Temari gritted her teeth as she balled her hand in front of her mouth, "Ahem..." she looked away as the blush deepened, "I-I......for a l-long time....I-I...!!"

"You what?" he teased.

She glared at him and suddenly tackled him to the ground.

"What the?! Oi, Temari!!"

Temari buried her head on his chest, eyes closed tightly, "I love you, you idiot!!!!"

The wind blew as their school uniform flow.

Temari was still burying her head on his chest as she balled her fist on his shirt, "A-Always........I love you..... Even if you're that lazy......I love you ...."

Shikamaru smiled and pat her head while the other was on the ground as Temari kept blabering.

"I-I don't know why I-I fall for you.... I just---"

She felt a finger lifting her chin up and made her look at his eyes.

He looked at her with a smile, "Troublesome to say it but," he leaned in, "I love you too."

Temari's eyes began to water as she whimpered.

Shikamaru chuckled lightly as he wiped her tears away, "Thanks for the munchkins."

She smiled, "H-Happy Valentine's day, idiot."

They both laugh for a moment, then looked at each other.

They both closed their eyes and leaned in.

Their lips touched as they held on to each other.

Temari smiled on the kiss, 'Arigatou*, Okaa-chan*, your receipe really is amazing...'

When they parted, Temari picked up one munchkin from her box then put it on her mouth and looked at him, "Eat up!!"

Shikamaru blushed then chuckled, "You're really aggressive, aren't you?"

Temari smirked.

Shikamaru leaned in, "Alright then, I'll accept your choco.."

And they began on their lip lock....

[xxx]

*

Arigatou: Thank you

Okaa-chan: Mother

[Rawr =3 xD Don't forget to Vote or Comment (If you want to~) Ino is now waiting for you ^^]