ChocoToma [SasukeXSakura]

Now! Of course I'll save the best for last!!! Enjoy everyone!!!

******Sakura******

She stared at the hearts with irritation.

It's already recess and there are already many lovers everywhere.

She just wants to go home and watch a TV or something.

First thing in the morning she came here were a lot of fangirls on the front door of her room, and those girls are just going to give a chocolate for the heart throb of the school, Uchiha Sasuke.

But what irritate her the most, is the fact that he'd been rejecting every single girl that gives him chocolates.

When she went back to her room, she saw fangirls sorrounding the door.

"Sasuke-kuuuuuun!!!"

"Happy Valentine's Day, Sasuke-kun!!!"

"Kyaaaa!!!!! Sasuke-kun, look this way!!!!"

The pinkette sweat dropped. She sighed and went in the door, but was failed to do so because of the sorrounding fangirls, "U-Uhmm... E-Excuse me..."

She still can't get in and she found herself being pushed by someone.

"Oh My, Why is the big forehead doing here," a michevious voice spoke as a chuckle was added.

The pinkette glared at the new commer, "Isn't it obvious, Ami? This is where I study, this is my room," she went inside, not bothering to aknowledge the protest of the violet-haired girl.

Ami, known as the number one fan of Uchiha Sasuke, the girl who always bullies Sakura due to her large forehead when they were young, always loved----or was always addicted to Sasuke.

They weren't close but Ami always boast that they are.

3 years ago, Uchiha Sasuke went to another school, and now that he's back, Ami always confront every girl that has a crush on him, she was also known as one of the school's bully.

But she bullies Sakura the most. Even when they said that she already move on, which she didn't, Ami still tries to bully her.

~

The pinkette sat on her seat and upon seeing another girl getting rejected from the infamous Uchiha, she began creating her small world by sulking.

She looked around and she didn't saw Shikamaru, Ino and Sai came in, which made her sulk more as she already know why. She even heard about Tenten's and Neji's confession from the rumors earlier.

She looked behind her, since she was at the front row, and she saw Hinata reading a book.

She sighed, 'Well, at least I'm not alone.....'

She glanced at the Uchiha in the door, who was rejecting every girl he could.

She looked down, 'It's impossible,' she turned to look at her right, which was the window, 'He'll just reject me anyway....'

The bell rang and students went to their respective rooms and chairs as she was still on her own world.

But she didn't know that a certain onyx eyes were staring at her.

[xxx]

Lunch.

'Can this day get any worse?!'

She was sitting on one table at the cafeteria.

And she was itcing to just run away, since in front of her is no other than Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuuga Hinata, the newly couple just 10 and a half minutes ago.