My Sleeping Beauty [NarutoXHinata]

******Hinata******

"See you later, Hinata!"

Said girl smiled and waved her hand while the other was holding her bag, "Bye, Tenten-chan, Neji-nii-san..."

The two teens went to their classroom as the long dark haired girl went inside her own room.

She gently put her bag in her desk and went to the window where a certain pinkette was waving her hand to her.

"Happy Valentine's day, Hinata!" the pinkette suddenly hugged her.

Hinata blushed and hugged her back, "H-Happy Valentine's to you too, Sakura-chan."

The two chat for a little until Ino came and greeted them both, then the bell rang.

Hinata went to her seat, opened her bag and took out one notebook then began reading until...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"GOOD MORNING, HINATA!!!"

Hinata flinched then looked behind her and blushed, "G-Good M-Morning, N-Naruto-kun."

The blonde grinned then sat on his chair behind the next Hyuuga heiress.

Hinata looked back, letting him see her back figure as her heart began pounding.

When Naruto hang his bag on the side, he saw a small chocolate cake heart on her open bag and he suddenly frown, "Giving someone you like?"

The next Hyuuga heiress turned around to look at him and inwardly ask why is he frowning but blushed then played with her index fingers, "Y-Yeah..."

His eyes half opened and looked away, with a slight smile that was fake, "Is that so?"

Hinata looked up, "Eh?"

He grinned, "Well, goodluck to.........whoever you're gonna give...." he then went to the young Uchiha without acknowledging her.

Hinata seems to be taken back as her expression filled with worry.

[xxx]

During lunch, Hinata seems to be worrying about Naruto being odd.

Odd, meaning that he wasn't really lively today, like whenever a teacher give a pop quiz, he was suppose to complain about it, but he was silent and staring into space. And whenever a problem in math happened, he was silent, which is odd, either than that, he wasn't like the real Naruto.

Hinata and Sakura went to the cafeteria since their 3 best friends has other things to do with their newly boyfriends.

When they were at the counter, Hinata was going to get her wallet, but.....

"What's wrong, Hinata?" Sakura asked.

"Sorry, Sakura-chan, but I think I left my wallet in the classroom."

Sakura shook her head, "It's fine, I'll go get ourselves a seat."

Hinata nodded before running out of the cafeteria to her room.