A Youthful Show [NejiXTenten]

******Tenten******

"Give it all your might! For it is a youthful day for everyone!" their gym teacher proclaimed as he encourage everyone with his youthful atmosphere.

A brunette girl sighed, "Even at this day, he's still trying to kill us..."

A guy with long dark brown hair on her side just kept running, "Hn."

"Oh! Everybody should be enthusiastic like my ever so youthful student, Lee!"

Said student was running away ahead of the rest of the students, with a thumbs up to his teacher, "It is a youthful day, Gai-sensei! That's why I'll keep it hyper for every youthful students!"

Tears streamming down on Gai and he smiled at his student as their sorroundings suddenly became a cliff near a beach, "That's right, Lee! May all the youth be with you!!"

The students sweatdropped as the two youth-heads began having their own world.

The bell rang and it really is a save by the bell to all the frustrated look everyone gave.

Tenten sat on a grass with two bags beside her. She grabbed one bag, "Heads up, Neji!" she tossed it to the said person.

Neji catched it and took out a small towel and a bottle of water before giving the brunette a "Thanks."

Tenten also took out a towel and a bottle of water from her bag and she left it open.

The other students went to the locker room and change for their 2nd period in the morning.

When Neji raised his bottle up and drank it, he saw something in Tenten's bag that was escaping through the exit of it.

Since Tenten was still busy drinking her own bottle, Neji leaned on and took the thing out of her bag, and it was a plastic bag with a ribbon on the top, and inside the plastic is what seems like a mud. There was a card in the middle as it says:

To: Neji

               Happy Valentine's Day!

From: Tenten

Tenten turned to looked at what he's doing and almost splash the water out of her mouth as her face began turning red, "H-Hey! That's mine!"

Neji immediately pulled away when Tenten tried to grab the plastic away from his grip, "What is this? Poop?"

A vein popped on her head, "Jerk! That's a chocolate!" realizing what she said, she blushed, "N-No!!!!! I-I mean--"

Neji smirked, "Chocolate? You, making one? Since when?"

"Since yesterday! Now give it back!" she stood up and reached out to grab it.

"Now why should I? It says it's for me, right?" he grinned.

She blushed deeper as she closed her eyes tightly and opened them again with her face flushed, "Give. That. Back." she growled.

He smirked, "No."

He began running as she began chasing him and yelling words that probably was unappropriate for children.

When she finally reached to him, she tripped and he was involved with it.

She ended up hovering on top of him with her hands on either side of his head and her legs on both sides of his hip.

She was panting as he smirked.

He took one chocolate from the plastic and the shape wasn't a perfect circle.

Tenten tried to grab it, but was too late when he suddenly tossed it into his mouth.

She blushed and reached out to his neck on both hands as she tried to wiggle his head, "I-Idiot! Spit it out before you die!!!"

He gulped the chocolate.

She blushed more as she wiggled his neck up and down more faster, "Are you crazy?! You're gonna get a stomac--"

"I like it."

She stopped on what she's doing and blinked, "Eh?"

Neji sat up slowly as she let go of his neck, "I like it."

She also sat up and putted her hands on her lap, looking at him with slightly widened eyes, "Uhmm, are you.........losing your head?" she then rests both her hands on her head as she began panicking, "It must have been the--!!"

Neji then kissed her lips, stopping her sentence.

She widened her eyes as she felt everything around her froze.

Her heart started to beat fastly.

When he pulled away, she was still looking at him with widened eyes until he smirked at her.

She glared at him and blushed, "W-What was that for?!"

"A kiss," he grinned.

She blushed more, "W-Why would you do that?!?!"

He raised the pastic in front of her, "Then tell me," he looked at her eyes, "Is this Honmei* or Giri*?"

She looked away with a blush, "Tch."

He leaned in, "Hmmm?"

She glared at him as he only gave her a playful grin.

She gritted her teeth and pulled his shirt up to kiss his lips.

Just when he was about to kiss back, she leaned back with a super flush face.

"I love you, you jerk!"

He smirked and peck her lips then rested his forehead on hers, "I love you too."

A clap was heard as the new couple turned to the direction of it and they both blushed.

There were tears on Gai's cheeks as he smiled, "T-That was a youthful show!!"

Lee gave them a thumbs up as there were also tears streamming down his cheeks, "S-So romantic!"

There were girls who squealed and guys who cheered.

Tenten blushed, "S-SHUT UP!!!!"

Neji smirked.

The cheering and squealing went loud when Neji pulled Tenten to him, for another kiss.

[xxx]

Giri- a chocolate for your boss, classmates, male friends, etc.

Honmei- a chocolate for the person you love :'>

[Cute<3<3<3 Vote and Comment! (If you want to~) Anyway~ Hinata is already waiting for you ^^]