Parparazzi

In this moment, it felt like Alec had never wanted anything more. He was still scared, but he knew that if he didn't have this experience with Magnus before Magnus vanished forever, he would regret it. Before he'd met Magnus, Alec hadn't known his body was even capable of feeling like this.

Alec was lying down with his back pressed against the mattress, with Magnus on top of him. His hands were under Magnus's shirt and Alec felt Magnus's hands beneath his shirt in return. Alec sat up so Magnus could remove the fabric separating them.

The bare skin of their chests pressed together as Alec lay back down, Magnus followed his movements, never breaking their kiss. The skin on skin contact felt so good. Last night their kissing had been slow and sleepy, but now it was urgent. Alec was less afraid here than he'd been in his own living room the first time they'd almost been intimate. Here in Magnus's motel room, away from his average life, he was more able to believe the fantasy that this amazing, exotic man was his.

"I don't know what I'm doing," Alec confessed. "But I don't want to stop."

Magnus pulled his head back to gaze into Alec's eyes. "I won't pretend I know what I am doing either," Magnus whispered smiling at him. "But I know I dearly want to keep doing it." Alec's last doubts vanished hearing that Magnus and him were on more even ground. Magnus was surely more experienced than him with sex in general, but at least in regards to sex with men they were on similar footing.

"What do we do then?" Alec asked.

"You have good instincts, Alexander," Magnus purred. "Follow them, if you want to."

Alec pulled Magnus down on top of him again, kissing him needily, trying to show Magnus how much he wanted this. He ran his hands greedily over the exposed skin of Magnus's chest and lower back. When they broke the kiss for air, Magnus switched his focus to the skin of Alec's neck. Alec gasped as Magnus sucked hard on his pulse point; it hurt but it was a good kind of hurting.

Alec's eager hands set to work on Magnus's belt. Alec couldn't get his jeans all the way off with Magnus's weight on his knees but he did undo them enough to know just how much Magnus wanted him. Alec grinned as his hand closed around Magnus's arousal through the thin fabric of his boxers. Magnus gasped, then seized Alec's mouth in a heated kiss. Both their hands worked together after that to remove the layers of clothing that were still separating them. Alec blushed nervously when Magnus's finger hooked into the elastic of Alec's boxers. He gazed at Alec who nodded, before he slid them down.

Every major make out session with Magnus so far had made Alec very aware of how little blood was headed in the direction of his brain, but this time was different. This time he knew they were going to do something about it. All clothing discarded they pressed skin to skin and Alec let out a soft noise somewhere between a sigh and a moan. Magnus's hardness rubbed up against his own as they continued their kiss. Magnus started grinding his hips against Alec's, making both of them stiffer still. Alec didn't know what to do next, he just knew he wanted more. His breathing was erratic, his heart racing. Alec decided to follow his instincts. He rolled them over so Magnus was under him. Alec began to slowly trail kisses down Magnus's neck to his navel. Then Alec brought his mouth to Magnus's shaft, licking the length of it.

"Alexander," Magnus whispered, wantonly. Alec decided to take that as a good sign. With his hands on Magnus's hips, Alec used his tongue and teeth to try and create friction for Magnus. Alec's hands had to keep Magnus's hips in place as Magnus tried to rock his hips in time with Alec's mouth. When Alec felt the muscles under his hands tighten he moved his head away. Magnus's body slackened but didn't release.

"Magnus?" Alec asked, unsure. Magnus's eyes were closed but he opened them at Alec's confused tone. "Did I do something wrong?"

Magnus laughed lightly, sitting up he pulled Alec into his arms. "You stopped," Magnus said, smiling. Alec had stopped for fear of choking but as Magnus kissed him, Alec's worries vanished. Kissing Magnus while there wasn't a stitch of clothing separating them felt glorious. Gently, without breaking the kiss, Magnus rolled them back over again.