Durk

I'm closing tonight and I have one more client left and that's Ayana it's been two months since I've done her tattoo now she's ready for the piece on her back she sent me a picture of what she wants done and I already have it mentally stored within my head. Anyways, I sat and waited on her since it was going to be just me and her meaning I had time to actually talk to her and get inside her head considering she's been on my brain for quite some time and see what she's been up to and what not. Anyways, I sat in the chair scrolling through my phone when the door opened then closed causing me to look up to see baby girl standing there I smiled briefly at her as I said,

"What's good baby girl?" I say standing up and making my way over towards her.

"Nothing, thanks for filling me in I know you have kids I hate to keep you so late" she says as she smiled briefly at me.

"It's cool mami I'm all for making sure my clients are satisfied plus my kids are good Kamaal must've told you about them?" I asked as I grabbed her hand then led her towards the back.

"Yeah, he told me a little about you two months ago when you tatted me up" she says back in reply.

"That's what's up I'm glad your concerned about my kids, but they are good they are with my mother I'll get them soon as I finish up with you" I say with a smile as she took a seat on the chair.

"Alright, cool so what are their ages and their names if you don't mind me asking?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"Well, my daughter is seven her name is Angel and my son is five his name is Devin the fourth" I say with a smile looking back into her Honey Brown eyes.

"Wow, that's actually beautiful I hope to have kids one day when the time is right and I find the right man to have kids with" she says with a smile as she pulled her hair up into a bun.

"Well, as beautiful as you are it shouldn't be an issue at all with you finding that special someone it's hard to believe that your even single" I say as she removed her denim jacket as I took it then sat it down in the chair in the corner.

"Well, I had a boyfriend but he was a very mean person and didn't want much in life so I made a choice to leave him alone and just focus on me you know" she says clearing her throat.

"Wow, that's sad I can't imagine someone even being mean towards you at all you seem like a sweetheart that's been through some things" I say as she looked at me in my eyes.

"Wow, it's that obvious that I've been through something for real?" She asked as she continued to look into my eyes.

"Yeah, it is but you took that shit and made something of yourself I'm sure of it so what do you do for an living?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.

"I'm an Nursing Aide and I'm also a tattoo model" she says smiling at me.

"Wow, that's what it do how old are you again mami?" I asked as she removed her shirt as I took it from her then sat it on the chair.

"I'm twenty-two I'll be twenty-three in a couple of months actually and I don't know exactly what I should even do for my birthday" she says as she sighed then shook her head.

"Chill with me I'll keep you company" I say bluntly causing her to look at me then shake her head.

"You would hang with me why?" She asked with her head cocked to the side by the way might I add was cute as hell.

"Because, your an interesting person and I want to get to know you is that bad?" I asked as I placed my hands down beside her as I continued to stare into her eyes.

"No, it's just I didn't think you would be interested in someone like me that's all" she says as she shrugged her shoulders then stared back into my eyes the same way as I was looking at her.

She bit down on her bottom lip as she said, "Oh my gosh stop staring at me like that"

"Like what mami?" I asked still staring at her.

"The way that you're staring at me" she says still biting down on her bottom lip.

I chuckled to myself as I said, "Alright, I'll stop for now or whatever but think about what I said on the real you got my number now lay down please so I can get started on this tattoo"

"Okay" she says simply nodding her head as she laid down on her stomach and I grabbed what I needed then got started on her tattoo as I had hella shit floating through my head.

The tattoo alone took about the same amount as the first one I did I finished up the last finishing touches then helped her up considerly she went to sleep during the whole ordeal as I helped her in front of the mirror as she looked at it then said,

"Oh, wow this is perfect thank you so much for bringing it to life your the best" she says as she pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad you like it mami" I say hugging her back lightly due to her tattoo.

She broke the hug as I walked over towards the chair then handed her; her things as she smiled at me then mouthed the words thank you as I smiled then cleaned up the last touches then she got dressed then paid me my money then got ready to leave but I told her to hold up she told me okay as I gathered up my stuff then cleaned up then made my way out with her behind me as I walked out the building then locked it up as I walked her over towards her car we talked briefly then went our separate ways leaving me in my thoughts