Durk

Later That Day

I pulled up to Ayana's house as I took in a deep breath then ran my hands over my face as I killed the engine to my car then grabbed the roses Purple and Pink roses I got for her then opened the door then got out as I closed the door behind me then hit the alarm as I made my way up the steps.

I took in one last deep breath then knocked on the door as I waited for her to come to the door. I stood there until moments later she opened the door then smiled causing me to smile as well.

"Hey, papi come on in I'm finishing up the finishing touches now and then we can be out" she says to me causing me to nod my head.

"Alright, cool" I say to her handing her the roses causing her to smile yet once again as I pulled her into a hug.

"Aww, these are beautiful papi thank you so much" she says as she pulled away from the hug causing me to nod my head as she grabbed a vase then sat them into some water then disappeared upstairs as I sat down on the couch then waited for her to come back downstairs.

I continued to sit downstairs as moments later she came back downstairs with a white fitted dress with some black heels with her hair down she looked absolutely beautiful as I stood to my feet then smiled causing her to smile as well.

"I'm ready now papi" she says to me causing me to nod my head.

"You look beautiful mami" I say to her causing her to smile.

"Thanks, papi you look good as well" she says to me causing me to smile.

As we made our way out the front door as she locked it behind us then we made our way over towards my car as I hit the alarm then opened the door for her then helped her in as she told me thanks as I simply nodded my head then closed the door behind her then made my way over towards my side of the car then got in then closed the door behind me gave my car life then found something to listen to on the radio then backed out her driveway then sped off down the street towards Olive Garden as we made small talk here and there as I tried to get my nerves right.

**

We pulled up to the park after a good outing at Olive Garden as we laughed and talked literally about everything.

The connection between me and Ayana was literally building each day that we chilled with each other and talked to each other.

I swear this woman reminded me so much of my ex that died and it made me hella nervous because I always had to make sure I was on point at all times because I didn't wanna mess up having her around me.

I took in a deep breath as I killed the engine then got out closed the door behind me then made my way over towards her side opened the door for her then opened the door for her as I closed the door behind her as we made our way over towards the bench then took a seat as we sat in silence at first until Ayana broke the silence.

"So, I just wanted to take this time to tell you thank you for making my birthday a very special day I really appreciate it more than anything papi" she says to me smiling with that beautiful smile of hers.

"It's nothing mami you've been nothing but good to me so I wanted to show you just how much I appreciate you just simply being there for me" I say to her as she smiled then nodded her head.

"Well, I'm glad I could be a good presence to be around for you papi we both are busy people, but we make time for each other and that's something I wouldn't take for granted" she says to me causing me to nod my head as I pulled her closer to me causing her to look at me.

We stared at each other for a good minute as moments later she leaned in causing me to lean in as well as I planted a kiss on her lips.

She kissed me back as we kissed for a good little minute until I broke the kiss then stared at her for a little while as she looked at me as well she had some soft lips and I swear I felt a deeper connection between us just then.

I licked my lips as I lightly pulled her up then sat her on my lap as I continued to stare into her eyes as moments later I leaned in just once again then planted yet another kiss on her lips as she kissed me back.

I let my hands rest on the small of her back as I deepened the kiss as she kissed me back at the same pace as me.

We continued to kiss for a little while until Ayana broke the kiss then stared at me as I stared at her the same way she was staring at me.

"Wow, I don't know what to say right now papi" she says to me causing me to smile.

"I don't know what to say either mami" I simply say causing us both to smile as I licked my lips then continued to stare into her eyes.

Moments later she got up from my lap then straightened out her dress as she grabbed my hand then pulled me up from the bench as we went for a walk afterwards then ran around and played around for a long time just getting to know each other just a little bit better until I decided to take her home cause I knew the both of us had to get some rest for work so I took her home then ended our night with a kiss then made my way home with a smile planted on my face as I had nothing but good thoughts running through my head as I had plans to make Ayana mines real soon.