Ayana

The next day rolled around and I was just waking up in the afternoon​ causing me to sigh cause I felt as though I had slept my life away. I got up from the bed stretched then made up my bed as I walked over towards my drawer to find me a matching pair of undergarments as I was doing that my phone went off indicating someone was calling me I walked over towards the end table then grabbed my phone off the charger as I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Durk a smile formed on my face as I answered the phone.

"Good afternoon mami" he says to me through the phone causing me to smile yet once again.

"What's good papi good afternoon to you as well" I say to him in return.

"Thank you mami you sound as if your just waking up though how was your sleep?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I am just waking up I was just about to take me a shower, but to answer your question my sleep was good apparently I was more tired than what I thought" I said with a shrug of my shoulders considering I had worked my butt off the previous day.

"That's what's good mami you needed that sleep you earned it as hard as you said you worked yesterday" he says to me as I could tell he was smirking.

"So, how did your sleep go for you papi?" I asked him as I walked back over to my drawer.

"It went good but I got woken up from my sleep by my kids wanting breakfast but I'm good though" he says with a yawn causing me to giggle.

"Sounds as though you need to go back to sleep though papi" I say still giggling.

"Ain't shit funny mami and I'll be alright plus I was calling you to ask you something" he says as it sounded as though he was sitting up.

"Alright, shoot for it then papi" I say finding what I was looking for.

"Well, I was wondering if I could take you for a bite to eat then take you to the movies then tonight after I drop my kids off we can hit up a lounge or something?" He says as I could hear him yawn again.

"Yeah, sure you can take me to grab a bite to eat papi that's fine with me" I say with a smile as I made my way into the bathroom flipping on the light.

"Alright, so I'mma let you go so you can take your shower I'll be through to pick you up in about a hour or so I'll shoot you a text when I'm on my way" he says to me as I nodded my head.

"Alright, cool I'll see you then" I say with a smile evident on my face.

"Alright, beautiful see you then" he says as we hung up the phone as I sat it down on the counter then pulled my hair up into a bun.

I walked over towards the shower then turned it on setting it to the temperature I wanted then walked over towards my radio turned it on then let the sounds of my slow R&B mix play through the speakers as Jaheim blessed me with his beautiful voice. I stood in front of the mirror as I removed my clothes then made my way over towards the shower then stepped inside as I grabbed my sponge then grabbed my favorite scent by Victoria's Secret Strawberries & Champagne applied it to my sponge then ran some water over it then began to wash my body down.

After a while of being in the shower I shut the water off then stepped out then grabbed my towel then began to dry off. After I was completely dried off I hung my towel back up then grabbed my matching lotion then applied it to my skin once I was done with that I slipped on my undergarments then grabbed my toothbrush ran some water over it applied my toothpaste then began to brush my teeth once I was done with that I rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash then washed my face then made my way into the room where I walked over towards my closet to find what I was going to wear. After a good search I finally decided to wear my high waist shorts with the rips in them I slipped them on then zipped them up then fastened the button then grabbed my soft pink topshop crop tee put that on as well then grabbed my soft pink low top Adidas then put on my accessories applied my lip gloss to my lips then put on my eyeshadow and eyeliner then looked myself over the mirror and smiled at my appearance I was looking good and smelling good as hell I grabbed my perfume then sprayed a little bit on then grabbed my clutch put what I needed inside sat it on the bed then walked over towards the closet grabbed my denim jacket with the rips put it on then grabbed my clutch then made my way downstairs as I waited on his phone call so we could get this day on and popping.