Ayana

Three Months Later

Today was my birthday, and I honestly didn't have much planned for my birthday today, so I treated myself to IHOP then took myself shopping for a few things then made my way home then made my way inside as I locked the door behind me then made my way upstairs as I put my new clothes up then grabbed me something comfortable to wear then made my way into the bathroom as I took me a long hot shower then got out dried off and all that good shit then got dressed as I brushed my teeth and everything then made my way into my room then laid down as I ran my hands over my face then just laid there for a little while until my phone went off.

I grabbed my phone then looked at the caller ID then smiled as I saw that it was Durk I answered the phone on the third ring.

"Hey, big head how are you?" I asked causing him to laugh a little.

"What's good lil mama and I'm good I was calling you to tell you Happy Birthday" he says causing me to smile.

"Aww, thanks papi I appreciate it" I say with a smile as he chuckled on the other end.

"No, problem mami plus I got you some gifts and I was wondering if I could bring them to you?" He says causing me to nod my head.

"Yeah, that's fine with me papi" I say as he told me bet and he would be here in a few as we hung up the phone then I sat my phone back down on the end table then plugged it back up to the charger.

I continued to lay in bed until I heard a knock at the door causing me to get up from the bed as I made my way out of my room then down the stairs then over towards the door as I looked out the peephole to see that it was Durk.

I opened the door then stepped back as he smiled at me then made his way inside as I closed the door behind him then locked the door behind him as I made my way over towards him as he said,

"Happy Birthday beautiful I hope you enjoy your gifts mami" he says to me causing me to smile as I pulled him into a hug as he hug me back then we finished hugging as I grabbed my presents then started opening them and was all smiles because they were nice.

I looked at him then just smiled causing him to smile as well as he said,

"So, that smile on that face means I did good right?" He says to me causing me to nod my head.

"Yes, it does thank you so much I really appreciate it I can't think of the last time someone has done something really nice like this for me" I say to him causing him to smile.

"Well, I wanted to do something special for you mami plus you've been nothing but good to me so why not bless you on your special day?" He says to me causing me to smile as I scooted closer to him then pulled him into a hug as he hug me back.

"Thank you papi" I say as I looked into his eyes once breaking the hug.

"You're welcome mami" he says causing me to smile yet once again.

"So, what are you doing later mami?" He asks me causing me to shrug my shoulders.

"Nothing, that I know of why what's good?" I asked him causing him to nod his head.

"Cause I was wondering if I could take you somewhere nice later for your birthday?" He says to me causing me to nod my head.

"That sounds good to me" I say causing him to nod.

"Alright, cool so what did you get into today so far?" He asked me causing me to smile.

"I treated myself to IHOP and then treated myself to some shopping then got my nails and everything done" I say causing him to nod his head.

"That's what good mami so what are you getting into now?" He asked me causing me to look at him.

"Nothing, just relaxing why you got something planned or something?" I asked him as I looked into his eyes.

"Yeah, I wanna take you to the spa so you can get you a full body massage then how about we go for a walk at the park?" He says to me causing me to smile.

"That sounds like a plan to me" he nodded his head then smiled.

"Alright, cool by the way I'm taking you out at seven so be ready alright mami" he says to me causing me to nod my head.

"Alright, I will now let me go slide on something else then we can be out" I say to him as I got up from the couch as he nodded his head.

"Alright, bet that mami" he says as he sat back on the couch as I made my way upstairs with my gifts.

I put then up then walked over towards my closet then found me some red skinny jeans with the rips on the legs slipped them on then grabbed me a pair of socks from my drawer slipped them on then found me a black V cut criss cross crop top then put that on as well as I found my black boots slipped them on as well then grabbed my clutch as I put everything I needed inside then walked over towards my vanity as I put on my lip gloss then put on my eyeliner and eye shadow then sprayed on my smell good then pulled my hair out of its bun then stood in front of the mirror then smile at my appearance then smiled cause I looked good.

I smiled as I grabbed my phone off the charger then slipped it inside my clutch then made my way downstairs then stood in front of Durk as he looked up at me then smiled.

"You ready to go mami?" He asked me causing me to nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go papi" I say to him causing him to nod his head.

"Alright, cool you look beautiful by the way mami" he says to me causing me to smile.

"Thanks, papi I try" I say as he stood to his feet then licked his lips as he nodded his head.

"No problem and you don't have to try mami you just got it like that" he says to me causing me to blush as he grabbed my hand then we were on our way out as I locked up then we walked over towards his car as he opened the door for me then helped me in then he got in as well crunk his car up then found something to listen to on the radio as he pulled out then made his way towards the spa as we made small talk here and there and I had a few things on my mind.