Durk

I was just finishing up with one of my clients tattoos when my phone went off I pulled my phone out then read the text and saw that it was from Ayana I smiled as I licked my lips then replied back to her then cleaned up my clients tattoo as they checked it out then paid me my money then left out. I started straightening up when baby girl finally replied back to me as she said she was going to call me I told her bet then walked over towards the door then closed it as I took a seat. Moments later I got a call from her causing me to smile as I answered.

Hello" I say as she sighed through the phone.

"Hey, what's good papi?" She says sighing again.

"Shit, nothing but you good baby girl?" I asked licking my lips.

"Yeah, I'm straight just tired and ready to go the hell home that's all" she says as I could hear shuffling on her end.

"Aww, poor baby what time you get off mami?" I asked looking up at the clock.

"I get off in two hours and I can't wait" she says sighing again.

"Damn, poor baby but you'll be okay" I say with a smile.

"Yeah, I know I'm about to go into one of the empty hospital rooms and chill out in there" she's sighing again.

"You wouldn't dare" I say with a laugh.

"Shit, actually I will you think I'm playing" she says with a chuckle.

"Yo, I gotta see this shit for real mami" I say with a chuckle.

"Okay, well hang up I'mma FaceTime you" she says causing me to laugh.

"Alright, bet that mami" I say as she hung up I shook my head then waited on her as I got the notification from her and I answered.

"Welcome back mami" I say with a smile.

"Thank you papi" she says smiling.

"You look cute by the way mami" I say with a smile.

"Thanks, although I feel like shit" she says with a sigh.

Moments later she got on one of the elevators then took it up then later I saw her exit it as she started walking down the hall then turned the corner then moments later she walked into a room then sighed as she closed the door then sat the phone down then opened the blinds a little bit as seconds later she got into the bed then stretched out causing me to laugh.

"What's so funny papi? You thought I was playing but I was dead ass on my end" she says with a smirk.

"Your little ass is a savage you know that mami?" I say with a smirk.

"Aye, I'm tired I've been working my butt off all day it's time for other Nursing Aides to do their job as well just saying."she says shrugging her shoulders.

"You're a mess but it's cute on you though mami" I say running my freehand over my face as I yawned.

"I know I am but you look like you're tired too though papi" she says smirking then shaking her head.

"Yeah, I am but I'm closing tonight plus I got two more people coming in today." I say with a sigh.

"Well, I might come through and chill with you if that's cool with you?" She says with a smile.

"Yeah, that's cool with me."I say nodding my head.

"Alright, cool since I get off at six or whatever I'll come through after I take a quick nap and shower or whatever" she says then yawned.

"Alright, bet how about you come through around ten" I asked licking my lips.

"Alright, sounds like a plan to me papi" she says with a smile.

"Alright bet" I say nodding my head.

We continued to sit and laugh for a good minute until I had to go due to my next appointment coming in, but I knew I would be talking to her pretty ass later.

-------

Time flew the fuck by and I was chilling in my room minding my business and listening to music when I heard a knock at my door I stood to my feet then walked over towards the door as I opened it to see Ayana standing there I smiled at her as she smiled back at me as I pulled her into a hug then stepped back as I allowed her to walk in she smiled again then stepped in as I admired her figure she had a red bodysuit that fit her well and showed off her curves nicely with a black denim jacket and some black boots with her hair down and curly I licked my lips as I closed the door behind her as she turned around to face me causing me to smile as I said,

"You smell good and you look nice" I say licking my lips.

"Thanks, papi I appreciate it" she says smiling.

"No problem at all mami" I say making my way back over towards my seat.

"So you have anyone else coming in tonight or no?" She asked me as she made her way over towards where I was then sat down across from me.

"Naw, I finished up my last person about an hour ago." I say looking at her.

"Cool, so it's just you and me then until you close up shop?" She asked with a smile.

"Yup, it is cause Kamaal left about an hour ago" I say licking my lips.

"That's bet papi well then get up please and go lay down for me please" she says getting up then removing her jacket.

"Okay" I say confused with an raised eyebrow.

"I'm not going to hurt you or nothing you can trust me papi I'mma give you a massage is that cool?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, that's fine" I say licking my lips as I made my way over towards the chair then sat down as I removed my shirt as she kept her eyes on me causing me to smirk as I laid down on my stomach.

She climbed up then sat down on my back as she began to give me a massage and that shit felt good as fuck. I slowly began to close my eyes cause it's been a minute since I had a good ass massage truthfully and I knew I was in need of one. Anyways, she continued to give me a massage I had took me a power nap until I realized I was sleep then woke the hell back up causing her to laugh as she said,

"Really papi you looked so peaceful now your up again" she says with a chuckle.

I sat up as I stretched then said, "Thanks mami I needed that but I felt myself going to sleep so I jumped my black ass the fuck back up" I say running my hands over my face.

"Geesh, I guess papi" she says still with a chuckle.

I stood to my feet then pulled her over closer to me as I kissed her on the forehead causing her to giggle as she hugged me causing me to hug her back the connection that we felt was almost instant and it had me hopeful for a future with her in my life and I was looking forward to seeing where this shit goes real nikka. Anyways, I put my shirt back on then we sat laughed and talked for a minute until I had to close shop I cleaned everything up then locked the door behind me then walked her over towards her car helped her in after I hugged her then walked over towards my car got in crunk it up then sped off down the street to go pick up my kids with a smile on my face.