Durk

We pulled up to the lounge as I parked my car then looked over at her as she was looking out the window I tapped her on her shoulder lightly causing her to look over at me as she smiled lightly then said,

"My bad what's good?" She said looking at me in my eyes.

"We're here mami" I say with a chuckle.

She unbuckled​ her seatbelt as I killed the ignition then got out closed the door behind me then walked over towards her side of the car opened the door for her then grabbed her hand as I helped her out as she straightened out her clothes as I closed the door behind her then grabbed her hand again as we made our way inside to hear the sounds of Wishing by DJ Drama was booming through the speakers baby girl smiled as she said,

"Come on let's dance papi" she says pulling me out into the crowd.

I wasn't really much of a dancer but I could dance and since she wanted to dance and this night was for her I was going to do whatever she wanted to do.

Anyways, she turned her back towards me then started whining her hips to the beat of the song as I wrapped my arms around her waist then started dancing along with her as she started doing her thing as I bit down on my bottom lip baby girl was looking good as hell right about now with her tan knit skirt and her white crop top tee with her white Giuseppe heels on with her hair in a high ponytail with the rest down and her two sides bangs. She was on point and she knew it all eyes were on us now as she was getting it to the the song all the nikkas sized my ass up because I had a bad ass female on me and all I did was smile to myself cause she was with me and not with any of their wack asses.

Anyways, after that song went off Jook Gal began to play causing her to smile at me as she said,

"You gone be able to keep up with me papi?" She said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I got this mami" I say looking back into her eyes as she began to move her hips to the beat.

I pulled her closer to me then began to dance back with her at the same pace as her causing her to smile as I knew that ass was in shock that I could keep up with her pretty ass. She smirked at me as we continued to do our thing out on the floor until she grabbed my hand then pulled me over towards one of the sectionals​ in the lounge area we took our seats then began to make small talk as I signaled for a waitress to come over where we were she came over towards our table and I asked for one of the hookah's as she disappeared to go get it as I looked over at her then said,

"You smoke mami?" I asked licking my lips.

"Yeah, occasionally not often though" she says looking at me.

"Alright, bet that" I say smiling causing her to smile as well.

"You know your smile is contagious right?" She said to me causing me to smirk.

"Oh yeah I didn't know that actually" I say as the waitress came back over with our Hookah causing me to smile as I told her to bring us some drinks as well and what drinks to bring back after that she disappeared and me and baby girl went to laughing and talking continuing to get to know each other.

A few moments later the waitress came over to our table with our drinks sat them down then disappeared over to help the next person as I grabbed my drink then began to drink as she looked over at me then said,

"So, what do you like to do in your spare time?" She asked me taking a sip of her drink.

"I enjoy spending time with my kids and going out from time to time to have a good time and clear my head" I say taking a puff from the Hookah.

"That sounds very interesting and cute all in one" she says with a smile as I passed the Hookah to her.

"Yeah, my kids mean a lot to me without them I don't know where I would be I would probably be dead or locked the fuck up somewhere. I was heavy off into the streets selling drugs and everything I'm truly thankful for my kids cause they helped​ me grow into the man that I am now" I say taking a sip from my drink.

"That's so beautiful papi we need more men out there like you that are driven to want to be something and make something of themselves and love their kids as much as you love your kids that is such a beautiful thing it's truly an honor to get to know someone that is truly willing to be there with their kids" she says taking a pull from the Hookah the exhaled and that shit was sexy as hell.

"Well, thank you mami that actually means a lot to me to know that you feel honored to get to know me I'm actually pretty honored to get to know you as well" I say to her causing her to smile as she took another pull from the Hookah.

"Thanks, papi" she says to me as she passed the Hookah back towards me then took another sip of her drink.

We continued to go back and forth asking each other questions here and there as we continued to smoke. Once, we were done with all that she stood to her feet then pulled me up as she pulled me out on the dance floor as we danced to a few songs as we laughed and just enjoyed each other's company.

Once, we finished out on the dance floor we sat back down got a few drinks then decided to call it a night where I took her home then made my way back home with a smile on my face.